11/17 J.D. 582

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    361 PMPS (estimated dose)
    272 +2.75
    171 +3.5
    150 +7
    348 +10

I just typed a whole bunch and when I pressed Submit, I was logged off and lost everything ..

I had to estimate J.D.'s dose last night while at work, because I forgot my calipers and extra strong reading glasses.

He was still acting a little out of it at work yesterday. Better once we got home last night.
    Acted pretty bright and beautiful at 4:00am, this morning, until I had to give him his first feeding. He just hates the 4:00am feeding, and flips his tongue and shakes his head, and gets food all over his face, head, and me.

He is acting a little better today than yesterday, but if you have any vines to spare, I think he could still use some. I wonder if his throat is sore from the pilling or from my fingernails pushing the pills down his throat.

Feel better vines are still appreciated for J.D.

Back to tbp..

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana,
    Sorry you lost your post. I hate it when that happens.

J.D.: here's to a day of good eating and better numbers!

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How frustrating on losing your post. I hope J.D. has a better day today. Sending prayers. :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

It is soooo aggravating when the Board swallows a post! I got to the point where I would copy the whole thing before I hit "Preview" so I'd still have it if it disappeared! Saved a lot of frustrations and ugly words.

Sending lots of feel better vines for J.D. Eat yer foods, Sweetie, and bring that yucky number down, too, please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.