11/17 Junior AMPS 77, +5 66, +9 77, PMPS 86, +3 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Linda and Scooter & Jack, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-16-junior-amps-89-5-68-9-65-pmps-66-3-101.171454/

Hi folks,

Well this morning I came down stairs and noticed a empty kibble bowl on the floor that should not have been there. The sugar kitties are locked in the bathroom but my thought was about last night and whether one of them had eaten from it before bed. So after testing both of them this morning it would seem I am ok and it was just an accident. Junior is happy and healthy this morning and busting to get out into his big house. He is not liking being tested as he has much better things to do when he feels really good. The cisipride is finally filled and on its way so I will be happy to be in possession of that.

Today is a day off for me so a book and a cuppa tea is on the menu along with starting my new masterpiece theatre installment "Victoria".

Healing vines to all who need them.

Thank you!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Junior was green this morning and didn't get any kibble. Nice to hear he's feeling good. I hope you get the cisipride quickly.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Happy surfing Junior. :D Good to hear that it's one of his good days. Sending travel quick vines for the cisapride. What took it so long to get filled?

4. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

Well it was a first time order to 1800 petmeds and they had to verify my credit card and then my address and then finally my Vet had to verify as well. They actually sent it out Friday but didn't send me the email until late last night with a tracking number. Either way Junior is doing great and I think much better. Usually he has a enema and within 48 hours he is back on his chair very lethargic and grumpy and stops eating. We are 72 hours out from the enema and he is eating and happy and playing. So its good news so far. My Vet says there may have been a piece left over from the last time that was plugging him up and he pushed it through. Either way I am so happy to not be on poopy butt patrol again tonight!:joyful:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.