11/17 Kylee AMBG 105 Day 13 NS + PMBG 68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kylee and Her Mom Renee', Nov 17, 2018.

1. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Kylee and Her Mom Renee' Member

Day 13. Kylee is a wild child this morning. I over slept and when I got right up to test her she was waiting to be fed. It was up and down stairs chasing her. It think it took 15 minutes to catch her and test. Then feed. I went back to bed to get it together before I challenged the four loads of wash. She comes in and falls asleep. Of course Kylee, make me run up and down the stairs and in four rooms then you crash. I think all the running scewed her BG. Well cheers to a good day 13. We got this girl. I hope you behave for me Sunday.

I hope everyone had a better start to your day.

2. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Kylee and Her Mom Renee' Member

Tonight was a good number. But I had to chase her again. Gave her some Pure Bites treats. Oh my, I am already stressed about what will happen tomorrow. Come on Kylee, please be a good girl.

3. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

She just wants to get a little extra exercise in because she's planning to indulge herself at her party tomorrow.;)

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

No worries about a low blue.....besides, if you consider the 20% variance, that 105 could be an 84!!

Happy Day 13!! Tomorrow we party!!!