11/17 Luci AMPS 217 *Photos

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Caturday

Now that we have no plans, Luci is feeling lazy and is going to sit up in that lemon tree. After a late start per Miss Luci we did get to visit the Mexican Market and the huge FleaMasters and ran a few other errands. It's a cooler weekend so it was nice to go out and visit around a bit - not as hot as it has been previously. Luci is enjoying the cooler weather although she'd prefer that those tiles in the lanai have a bit more sun on them to warm her up.

Hoping you all have a relaxing and restful Sunday and your kitties get to the beach or the lagoon for some healing time.

Here are some pics from the markets - they sell absolutely everything! I forgot to get a pic of the veggies - lots of colorful stuff there!
    Qdress.jpg boots.jpg fleamasters.jpg fleamasters2.jpg

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Luci, get down from the lemon tree, theres no more left
    Glad u had a good time at market and that dress is pretty
    Have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

That's right Luci - no more lemons in your tree! The market sounds like a lot of fun -- I like that blue dress with some cowboy boots!!! Nah - one of those sleeveless dresses with cowboy boots!! Have a beautiful Sunday Sue. When does Luci get her cast off?

4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Love the starfish dress.

It is "cooler" here also. It is only 40 here this morning. Only got up to 60 yesterday but was a beautiful day.

Is Luci less grumpy with her testing? I hope she is healing fast.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs today. Glad you got to get out to the market.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Glad you got to the market. I know how frustrating it can get when you have plans and our little darlings have plans of their own to keep us home;)

The weather is finally cooler, it is nice to go outside and not sweat.

Hope Luci is getting stronger each day and that her little paw is healing nicely.

Enjoy the day Sue:)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear you guys are settling in well. It's crazy to look at Luci's spreadsheet and see her be so steady during the day, but she cannot stop herself from climbing at the beginning/ends of cycles. What a crazy girl! I hope she's continuing to improve and you crazy beans continue to have fun!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

That's my kind of browsing place. Used to have one like it where I lived in NJ. It was more flea market back then. People selling stuff from attics, garages, cleanouts. It was huge and people traveled from NY, CT, PA to go. Some was outside some inside. Mostly used stuff, very little new stuff. People who were crafty sold their stuff. But over the years it changed and now it's more of an outlet than a flea market and the prices are normally priced, no bargains.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Nice and cool here, too: 0 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 days in a row. Our Saturday farmers' market has moved indoors to the lobby of the hotel.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Glad Luci gave you a chance to go to the market!
    Luci...come on down to the lagoon!

12. Sue and Luci

On 12/12 we're going to the vet for an x-ray - we'll know more about the cast removal date after that.

13. Sue and Luci

She's at least stopped growling at me when I test her - that's a good sign! It's a good thing since she seems to be - well - not always - but yesterday - getting back to the lagoon - which requires more testing - so she's at least cooperative. Still hobbling around - I feel sad for her...and picking at that cast. I think it's driving her crazy...and she picks and pulls at it constantly...I know 'that' is driving me crazy! We'll all be glad when she can get that thing off! Fingers are crossed for 12/12 that the x-ray will show good healing! :)