11/17 Yoyo AMPS 127,+1 136,+2 88,+3 84,+4 95,PMPS 147,+2 72,+3 84,+4 84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 11/16 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-4-148-146-pmps-299-2-193-3-164-4-167.221760/

Day 1 @ 2.37 Units Lantus

I increased Yoyo's dosage this morning to hopefully bring back the GREEN numbers :D
    Of course this morning his BG was going down before his injection, but I decided to do the increase anyway, hope I made the correct decision:nailbiting:

Woke up to 56 degrees. I know to some of you that is still warm, but to me that is kind of cool. I put on a jacket as the wind felt chilly when outside so early in the morning, when still dark outside, walking my doggies. No toads this morning, too cold for them:)

Have a great Sunday and please, all kitties must surf safely:cat::cat::bighug::bighug:

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Awesome start Yoyo and good luck with doscrease
    Dont u just love this weather!!!!
    Have a great day Debra

Sonia & Leo and Debra and Yoyo like this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good call on the increase - looks like he's been hanging out at the beach with Leo - @Sonia & Leo. I think Leo just makes it such a party there that he's got a bunch of pals lounging with him at the Tiki Hut. Bella must mix up a huge pitcher of cat-inis and then he heads off to the lagoon - no supervision for those other cats in the loungers...these kids! :p

I hope Yoyo gets back to the lagoon today and does some serious surfing!:D:D

Have a great day Debra! Hope the toads go away...bad news!

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Debra, I hope you have gotten a little rest -- I think that's something you were needing badly and why you waited to increase. I took a nap yesterday - I hope you can practice napping, if you haven't!
    Happy cooler weather - I love that weather for dog walking! We had our freeze snap, and are warming up into the 60s now.
    Happy Sunday to your whole household and especially you:bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I'm glad you got some cooler weather.

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Happy Sunday Debra! Good luck with Yoyo's dosecrease! Glad you had a "toadless" walk with your puppies! :smuggrin:
    We have lots of toads here in the summer, I usually do a walk around and make sure they all get out of the way of the mower!
    Sue's absolutely right about the Tiki hut pawties!! I heard Bella's been serving Cat-ini shooters and leaving all the kitties on the beach to fend for themselves!!! No wonder Leo and some of his friends are having trouble making it to the lagoon!! :joyful:
    Hope you have a great day!
    @Bellasmom @Sue and Luci

Bellasmom and Debra and Yoyo like this.
  7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Hopefully Leo hasn't had any cat-inis recently and is headed for the lagoon:D:D:D

When it was warmer and the toads were "all visiting" I would go out early in the morning and when dark late in the night with a broom, and sweep the grass for toads. They knew the crazy lady was coming and would start hopping away:joyful:
    One was probably a bufo, HUGE, he scared the dickens out of me:nailbiting:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Looks like Yoyo is enjoying this dose! Keep it up Yo!!!

Debra and Yoyo and Sonia & Leo like this.