11/18/19 Olive AMPS 165; +3.5=201; +6=126; +9=143; PMPS 151; +5.5=99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber Yr 2 Day 44

Last night's PMPS was just 1 point from being blue. So we have one yellow spot in our week of blue and greens.

Tux has the zoomies this morning, eye wide, ears back and just running from room to room having fun.

Today I am taking off from kitchen stuff. Really can't do to much more until cabinet people come back. There are 2 shelves that need to be shaved just a bit, no point in filling that cabinet yet.

I will be catching up on paperwork, checking to see what meds need to be refilled for me, husband, dad. What things I need to return to store. If time allows, fold laundry, wash more, give Ollie her fluids, we have town meeting tonight I have to drive husband (he is on the board) and I don't trust his night driving since surgery (he's run off the road 3 times since),.......is it nap time yet !!!!

2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I just love kitty zoomies!!! Go Tux! Paula, I'm a little tired - need to walk my dog, and your day made me feel guilty for feeling tired! I vote take a nap at any opportunity! Have a lovely day Olive:cool:

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Another nice mid-blue for Ollie! Hope she makes it to the lagoon today!

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

She has been climbing my leg since breakfast wanting to eat. She has eaten the first 3 hours since amps. Her +3.5 doesn't indicate she needs to though. Trying to get stuff done Miss Ollie.

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ollie comes back down soon. I love it when they get the zoomies.

7. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

Wow! You are busy today. Smart to keep your hubby safe tonight. Enjoy Tux's zoomies!

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Isn't that disappointing when they do that? Yellow in a nice blue/green field! Don't they know we've just gotten this thing going smoothly...and then they go and do that!

I hope you'll have a chance to catch up on everything else...and a town meeting tonight to boot...ugh...I passed on our board meeting last week - they just drone on and on and on..DH went and filled me in on all the details. I had to work anyway...but could have taken off an hour or so for that...the problem with those board meetings is that they have little respect for the schedules of others and no regard for 'timing'....and since they're all retired and most of the attendees are retired, they just figure 'why not'...oh well...they can do all that 'stuff'...I'll write the check!

Can't wait to see your kitchen pics!!! So exciting that it's coming along so quickly! Be good Ollie!

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you got through your busy day. Olive is lookin' good.

10. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

11. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member