11/18 J.D. +9.25 129, PMPS 347

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    229 PMPS
    121 +6.5

J.D. wanted to go outside at +11 when I woke up but I made him wait until after AMPS. Ginger in the mean time went down in the basement and was hiding halfway down the stairs in the dark. I feel so sorry for her. She knows I'm leaving.
    Now, they have traded places, and Ginger is outside roaming in the predawn darkness and J.D. has gone downstairs.
    Ginger ate a good portion of Breffis and J.D. acted hungry but only ate some. I think I am going to give him some cypro sometime today and hope he eats well today, as he will go about 12 hours without eating tomorrow (no AM insulin).

2. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/18 J.D. AMPS 108

Morning Dyana,

Poor Ginger, breaks our hearts to leave them, but she will be so thrilled when you guys walk back in the door :smile: Very nice start for J.D.

Hope you get all your last minute stuff finished~

Jane

3. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Good morning ,Dyana!
    Just stop by to wish You safe trip and hope that You will have some rest at Your father's place -You really need it!
    I know it's hard to leave Ginger at home but she is going to be OK like before.
    You try to relax and come back nice and refreshed!
    Take care and have a safe trip!

4. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Good Morning Dyana :coffee:

I agree. Ginger we be thrilled to see you when you get back :D And they do sleep alot of the day away, so I'm sure the time will go by fast for her :D JD eat up kitty. You need your strength for the trip! OH Dyana, don't forget to pack the heating pad :D
    Have a great day

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Bo :YMHUG: It's always nice to see you. Thanks for the visit and the well wishes. I hope both my cats are fine for the vacation and I can't wait to come home already :lol:

Kim, thanks for the reminder about J.D.'s heating pad. I'm sure he will like it.

I'm going to leave out a blanket from my bed folded on the couch, so that Ginger will be able to smell me while I'm gone.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for J.D. this morning. I hope he eats good for you today. Poor Ginger, but she'll be okay while you're gone. The blanket on the couch for her sounds like a good idea. I hope you get all of your last minute things done today.

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 11/18 J.D. AMPS 108, +1 137, +2 117

Very nice start for J.D. Yes, it is so hard to leave them, but she will be thrilled when you come back home. Have a great day, Dyana!

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 11/18 J.D. AMPS 108, +1 137, +2 117, +3 79

I just gave him some cypro, and a moment later he chowed down on some FF.

9. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Re: 11/18 J.D. AMPS 108, +1 137, +2 117, +3 79, +4 65

Ah, I see it's that time of year that you guys will be flying to CA! Have a safe trip and enjoy!

JD looks pretty good today...I see he's been in the greens the last few days....I hope he enjoys his ride!

Ginger will be find! She will miss you as much as you miss her, but she is being taken good care of and when you get home she will love you and kiss you and have a little attitude for you leaving her, but she will get over that quick

10. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana :smile:
    J.D. is looking good :mrgreen:
    Have a safe trip, relax and enjoy yourself.
    Ginger will be fine and she will have your blanket to remind her of you ♥
    Good luck with all the last minute stuff :roll:
    Enjoy your day :smile:

11. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana. Looks like J.D. is getting his numbers in line in preparation for his vacation trip. He sure looks good. Ginger will be fine and all that more lovable when you come home. Hope J.D. has a good appy on vacation.

Have a safe trip and a great day.

12. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Poor ginger, but she will be fine! Hey, JD, eat up your good fuds at home. You know what airline food is like! :? Have a safe trip.

13. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 11/18 J.D. +5 58, +5.75 75, +7 85

He ate 1/2 can of MC FF Medleys on his own at +4 and shared the other 1/2 can with Ginger at +5. He ate 1/4 can FF Chunky Turkey at +5.75 and some more at 6.25 and again at +7.

Ginger will have Uncle Chuck and Aunt Brenda from two doors down and Uncle Kevin from next door and Jamie all looking in on her and feeding her and playing with her and petting her. I just cut some catnip and put it in a bowl as her cat grass may not be up and growing for a couple of days.

14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana,
    Have a good trip and don't worry about Ginger. Cats know how to "turn off" while they wait for their beans to come home.
    J.D. those are some nice green numbers today. You have a good trip, too.

Hugs, scritches,

Ella & Rusty

15. MonetsMom

MonetsMom Member

Dyana, I know it is hard to leave any of our pets behind .. But Ginger will be Ok while u r away. Once u r back home ,
    she will not even remember you left her :smile:

Enjoy your trip and I hope J.D. does well traveling !!!

16. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

All the neighbors who are going to take turns looking in on Ginger have been given instructions. Ginger and I had "the talk".
    J.D. was eating up until +10, and shared 1st Dinner with Ginger (I just put 1/2 can in one bowl and let them have at it).
    I lost my to-do list, but I think I have everything under control. My upstairs neighbor has a key, my next door neighbor will do mornings, my neighbors two doors down will do evenings. My boarding pass has been printed, and in about 12 hours we will be on our way to the airport nailbite_smile I just gave J.D. some Miralax, hoping he will poo before we go.
    Part of the problem with being at my parents house is that I feel guilty if I spend time with J.D. who pretty much stays in "my" bedroom, and I feel guilty if I am spending time with my parents and want to be or look in on J.D. constantly. That's life.

One load of laundry left to do, and we're packed and ready to go.

17. OphiesMom

OphiesMom Member

Have a wonderful trip! Wishing you very safe travels :smile:

18. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Have a safe trip Dyana!! :YMHUG:

19. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Have a safe trip.

20. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

dyana, safe travels and have a great visit with your family!
    we'll miss you...

21. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

have a wonderful trip, dyana! sounds like Ginger will be well-entertained while you're gone. :YMHUG:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.