11/18 Jerry AMPS 271 - Dental today

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jerry dutchboy, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

previously

Its been a while since I posted. Busy with a living room reno and still struggling with this sinus issue I have going on.

Anyway Jerry has been all over the place, bouncing etc. He is scheduled to go in for his dental today and so I skipped his dose this morning. I would rather him run high than have to cancel again because I have to feed him to keep his BG up.

Wish us luck.:bighug:

2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Sending good dental vines for Jerry and get over the sinus vines for you. Keep us posted!

Jerry dutchboy likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Best of luck today Deirdre, many many dental vines to sweet little Jerry. I hope this gets him back to his beautiful September numbers. :bighug::D:bighug:
    Sending you healing vines too, hope that sinus infection clears up soon. :bighug:

4. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

Wishing Jerry a safe dental and you a not-too-bad-and-stressing day, waiting for your kitty to come home.
    I hope the procedure will have an effect on his BG. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending dental vines and prayers for you. I hope you feel better soon. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you! I went through this recently with Phoebe Squeak. She needed 3 extractions but came through it like a champ! Sending dental vines your way and hoping it's smooth sailing for you and Jerry too.

7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Sending Jerry some love and healing vines after his procedure. Diedre - may you and he heal together!! Let us know when he's safe and sound. I sure hate waiting on that call -- hope you get it soon!

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh Deirdre! I'm sorry you've got so much on your plate right now - being sick (with sinus issues) and having renovations in your home...ugh...it's so disruptive to have so much going on! And a dental for Jerry! I hope he sails thru like a champ!

Luci's is next month - I hope - once we figure out this cast situation that is.

Have a pleasant day! Feel better! :bighug::bighug:

9. Jerry dutchboy

Well the dental went very well. I dropped him off at 11:45 am and got a call that I could pick him up after 1:30 pm. It was great that he wasn't there all day as he really stresses out at the vet. No extractions just needed a deep clean...phew. he's a little out of it but walking around and is fine. Thank you all for your good wishes and vetty vines, we both appreciate it more than you know.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  10. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

That's good news for Jerry! Dental is always so stressful! Hope you will feel better soon.:bighug:

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great news!

12. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

YAY!!!!!! So happy for both of you!

13. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Glad to hear he is home!

Wow! That is awesome that he was only there a short time! My vet practice keeps Bubba ALL day for a dental! I think it’s unnecessary for a kitty that comes too easily and had no issues afterwards with vital. I’m going to insist in June when Bubba goes back that they are more accommodating.

14. Jerry dutchboy

Well normally they do intake around 8:30 in the morning then they do clinic and around 11 or 11:30 they start with dental or other procedures. I think its terrible that the cats have to hang out for hours in cages waiting. She understood that stress wasn't good for a diabetic so she took him later and did him first. She was very accomodating. :)

15. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Same with us, drop off between 7:30-8:00 am and pick up after 4pm.

Great news for you and Jerry, Dierdre!!! I hope you both have a relaxing evening:cat::)

16. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Glad to hear Jerry's dental went well.

17. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Glad Jerry's dental went well and he didn't have to hang around the vet clinic too long!

18. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Fantastic news Deirdre!! I was so happy to hear that everything went well and didn't take long and now he's back home with you! :bighug: