11/19 Ravan/amps117/+7 104/pmps68/+7 90/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Nov 19, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-18-ravan-amps104-8-63-pmps93-5-107.221845/

Ravan continues to wake me up 2 - 3 times a night yowling to eat. I have no idea what's going on. I hope it's nothing serious. Maybe from me paying so much attention to Peggy Sue ??

Yesterday & today were so difficult for me. I miss her being with me so much. Especially at night. 17 & a half years she was my loyal companion (along with Ravan & her brothers & sisters) The older I get the harder it is to let them go .

My Vet sent me a very nice card saying how much him & the staff liked Peggy Sue. She was so easy to deal with. He's a nice person & has an open mind to my suggestions. I have no idea where I'd go if he retires.

Thank you all so much for your support. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I know it's hard. Take it one day at a time Joy. There will always be a part of her with you. Relish the many memories you made together.

I'm sorry Ravan is waking you up for food...do you have an automatic feeder? If not, you'll have to be his auto-feeder. He probably wants your attention anyway.

Sending warm thoughts and hugs your way. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan and Sonia & Leo like this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ravan is just wanting attention and that's all it is. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan and Sonia & Leo like this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Joy, when he wakes you up, does he eat what you give him? Is he hanging around/sleeping with you? Acting normal other than his appetite?
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.