11/19 Rosie AMPS 164 +4 86

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Her appetite was unexpectedly high yesterday. I was surprised because all indications point to the start of another "back-up" in the constipation department. The only change is that we just started Colon Rescue, so I need to consider how long I should wait for that to work before heading back to the "spa". Maybe it is already working in terms of input, just not yet in terms of output...o_O

I wish it wasn't so cold because giving her a bath is the worst part of the whole spa experience for her. The space heater helps, but there is no way around being cold and wet after a bath.

The big outing this weekend was a mega sale at the fabric store. I bought tons of stuff and now have a huge project backlog. Nothing like some cute holiday and baby fabric to brighten your mood. Colder weather is great for sewing. I found I just didn't want to do it when it was hot, but now... Tis the season!

Sending kitties and beans warm and productive vines for health, healing and projects!

Previous.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the Colon Rescue helps and Rosie won't need a spa treatment. Sending prayers.

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Hope the Colon Rescue works for Rosie!
    Happy sewing!

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  4. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope the CRP works for Rosie! I have no idea if the Gaba Bronx started recently or if it's the D-Mannose, but he has become almost regular. Been fighting the constipation battle for years. They say the side effects of D-Mannose are loose stools, so am thinking this is the catalyst? He is also on Lactulose, Miralax, Smooth BM Gold drops, CRP & fish oil.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Come on Rosie and do some output to stay out of the spa! Only go there if it's just for some nail filing and painting. :p

@Bronx's dad , you win in the poo department regime.!

6. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Aw, sending some of my Chinook winds over your way, maybe those will warm Rosie up :bighug:. You and Paul @Bronx's dad both deserve some special awards for working things out in the poo department. We have balls of steel for low preshots, just not sure what the award for managing poop dynamics would look like :p