11/19 Yoyo AMPS 179,+2 153,+4 112,PMPS 142,+2 111,+3 101,+4 110,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 11/18 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-107-3-102-5-117-pmps-135-1-173-2-174.221832/

Day 3 @ 2.37 Units Lantus

Good Morning.....Well it didn't even get close to the 40's....about 55 degrees this morning, but still very nice to me:)

Yoyo has me a little confused how he is handling this new dose. Last night he finally went down at around +5 which is kind of late in the cycle for him. Then at +8 he was at 99 and then rocketed right back up to 160 @+11...confusingo_O

Well today is another day and I'll see how he does. His food has increased to about 5-6 % of calories from carbs. This is because this is the only food that I could get him to eat. The extra carbs had no effect on him when I started it on 11/10 so I don't really think that the food is the issue but I'm not sure either!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT day and that all your adorable kitties are surfing safely:bighug:

2. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

55 is very nice! Glad you are getting some cooler weather.
    Hope you can figure out why Yoyo’s running a little higher (could just be because he’s a cat). Those are still pretty nice numbers, but not what he was doing.
    Come on Yoyo! Green is your color, you don’t look quite as handsome in blue!

Debra and Yoyo, AmandaE and Bellasmom like this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bring it on down Yoyo let's see some green but be safe!
    Have a great day Debra

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you can figure out what is going on with Yoyo. Maybe it was an off day. I hope he gives you more green today. How is your DBIL?

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

He lives up to his name. Ollie does the same thing. Can have very early lows or late lows that last an hour. What to do with them.

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Olive, Mowgli, and Yoyo are all living it up in the bluesville 170s today! I’m not mad about it! I hope you have a great day today Debra, and that Yoyo straightens himself out on this dose :)

7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Come on Yoyo, show us how green you can get, it's still early!!
    Have a great day Debra! :bighug:

8. Debra and Yoyo

Thanks Carla, BIL got tubes out yesterday and now he just has to wait until his next appointment to find out if treatment is radiation or chemo.....Life is so precious; one day you are fine and then the next day you hear the "C" word and your life changes for many reasons.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Debra and Yoyo

Leo is looking really good, love those green numbers.....way to go Mr Leo. Now please, grab on to Yoyo's paw and show him the lagoon, I think he has forgotten the way :confused:

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad he got the tubes out. I hope he is feeling okay. Sending prayers.

11. Debra and Yoyo

:bighug:

12. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Been there done that! And yes, it changes your perspective - for life.

At least Yoyo isn't throwing down those nasty pinks or reds. He's not looking too awful there on the beach...maybe he just needs more time to build up that depot of his...

Hang in there Debra! Weather is certainly gorgeous - these cooler temps and sunny skies are just what the doctor ordered!:bighug::bighug::bighug: