11/2 Figaro update - finally reducies; AMPS 50, +2 45, PMPS 278

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Figaro's Liz, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

Previous condo Oct 12 (that long ago??)

Figaro has been bouncing along for quite some time now. I decided to take a reduction a few days ago when he was a few cycles into a new dose at 3.75u. This morning he threw me an AMPS of 50 then solidly earned a reduction. I gave a token dose (1.5 instead of 3.5u), but the depot seems to have kept him in reasonable numbers for PMPS.

I've noticed a pattern recurring---as Fig comes off a bounce, he generally slides into a nadir at ~+2 the following cycle. Kind of interesting.

Overall, Figaro is great. Happy, relatively active, keeping clean, pooping good....! I'm not sure the best way to share a video with you all so I'm going to try the Instagram link: Figaro flying up two flights of his cat tree for a mousey!!

My posts seem to be further and further in between! Life is flying by and I'm hanging on tight :nailbiting::woot: Checking in on all the kitties every day though!

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Great to see him doing so well!!

Figaro's Liz likes this.
  3. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

Thanks Sue! I was just seeking out Luci's condo.. I've been watching her foot progress, which you are handling so well!

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reduction and glad he is feeling his oats!!

Figaro's Liz likes this.