11/22 Rosie AMPS 196 +3 100

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Rose didn't want to eat anything last night. She has recently become picky, but she has never flat out refused food. I hope it was just that she was out of sorts after her bath. This is a tough one because she needs another bath today. I'm not doing another enema, but she needs to be cleaned up a bit more than I can do with just a sponge bath.

I was so relieved to wake up and find her interested in food. She didn't eat anything I left out overnight, but when I started getting breakfast ready, she came looking for something nice and fresh. I'm taking the hint to go light on the supplements in case there is something in the current mix she doesn't like.

I have updated her signature. She is now a little older and a has lost some weight. I'm thankful she is still here. I am thankful so many of you care about her and check on us from time to time. I tell her every day that people all over the world care about her.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating today. Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, please know how thankful we are for the L&LL community!

Yesterday.

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Maybe she was just a bit t'd about having a bath. Glad she is eating again.

3. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

I'm sure Rosie is thankful for you today, even if she can't tell you in words. You take such good care of her.
    I'm glad she ate for you, and I hope you find the culprit among the supplements so that she eats more regularly. :bighug:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too :)

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rosie came looking for food.

Happy Thanksgiving!

5. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Me too, and Nelli :):cat:

Carol in Chicago likes this.