11/23 Rosie AMPS 226 +6 122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Rose is eating, but not enough. I can get her to eat if I start with a spoon, but she gives up quickly. I wish I knew the secret to getting her to gain weight. At one time it was Radcat, but that isn't an option. I still have some chicken hearts in the freezer, I'll offer some of those to her tonight because she is getting way too thin.

Sending yummy comfort food vines to those in need.

Yesterday.

2. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Regaining weight takes time, it took Babu over a year to almost get to his normal weight he has remained a few grams below but nothing very noticeable have you tried giving him some chicken thighs pieces as an extra ( I mention chicken tights because those are better for CKD) I've found they like them better if you cooked them in the oven

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you'll come to the Full Moon Party, Rose, and feast with us. I know party-calories don't count, but maybe it would give you an appetite for things your momma wants you to eat?
    Purrs,
    Felix

4. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Yes. This is a good idea. Rose has always been a big fan of chicken. I will make her some this weekend. Thank you!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you can get Rosie to eat more and put on some weight. Sending prayers.

6. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

7. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  8. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Thank you Carla!