11/24 Jack amps 71 +2 125 +4 155 +10 221

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by saltycat, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo

Jack has impeccable timing, I think he is getting back at me for all the times he courteously dropped on weekends or during the day. He was running a little lower last night and made sure to make his bean wake up to test, now this morning he throws a 71:nailbiting:. At least relatives only about an hour away, but I'll be gone from +4 to about +10 and the autofeeder only has one slot.

I'll be able to get a +4 and probably give him some MC and put some more MC in the feeder and set it to +7 or +8. Hopefully the +4 will be "normalish" and I won't worry too much... I think I'm actually hoping for a bounce, but I fear it will be later in the day if it happens. Bounce and MC combo could push him a lot higher, but I need to do it versus the risk of him dropping again like yesterday.

Good timing Jerk... I mean Jack, really I did:D:facepalm:.

Hope everyone enjoys their turkey day and all the beans and kitties stay safe during the travels.

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I get it LOL! Think you plan sounds like a good one. He'll enjoy the extra carbs and calories like the rest of us today. Hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving!

saltycat likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Our kitties have the worst timing. I hope Jack surfs safely for you. Happy Thanksgiving.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Jack's not the only one who read the page in the cat manual about diving low today. :p He's looking pretty good on the 29 units.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Wes. In spite of the brat (oops, I mean cat).

saltycat likes this.
  5. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Sheesh Jack!
    Hope you have a good Thanksgiving!

saltycat likes this.
  6. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

Good time visiting relatives. Snuck out a bit early to get back and test the cat. I wasn't too worried about him, but it is always in the back of your mind. A nice safe yellow which is better then I expected. I figured he would be in the greens or more likely would have bounced and with todays BCS would have easily been in the 300's. Always nice when everyone reads the same playbook and cooperates and by everyone I mean Jack:rolleyes:.

Hope everyone else had an enjoyable Thanksgiving as well!

7. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving!

8. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

LOL :joyful: Happy Thanksgiving!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.