11/24 Ming PMPS = 151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-17-ming-pmps-315-3-232.221808/

Long time no post! I was on a road trip to Seattle with coworkers this week and had work and a Christmas party to attend right after. But today's my day off and I'm so glad because I'm tired and sick :confused:

Ming's been good. Went lime twice when I wasn't home so I decided to try a skinny 6.5 units - just above the line. We tried calipers again but then that sorta died off again when I left and my mom stopped using them out of convenience :rolleyes: Oh well lol!!

Ming did puke maybe 2-3 times this morning but I suspect it's because I gave him a particular HUGE piece of pork that I thought he would chew, but he didn't. I gave him cerenia and b-12 just in case and he gobbled up some fancy feast no problem.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday!

Briere Fur Mom and Sue and Luci like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ming's tummy has settled down and he slides down and surfs today. I hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers.

Crista & Ming likes this.
  3. Crista & Ming

Thank you, Carla, as always! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor little Ming, hope he feels better and you too,Crista! :bighug:

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh these kids and the gobbling! I hope those calipers find their way back into your regimen..I couldn't live without mine...

Welcome back!! :bighug:

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I hope you both feel better soon, sending healing vines! :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Good luck with the little reducie! :)

Crista & Ming likes this.
  7. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Good to see y'all back! Ming be good for Momma.
    Tis the season full of parties, food, fun and illness. It's so nice you got to have some fun, but ended up sick. Hope you feel better Crista!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Hope you and Ming feel better! He did make it to the lagoon today!
    BTW I love Mings avatar! He’s too cute in his Santa hat!

9. Crista & Ming

He's feeling fine :) I, on the other hand, don't know if I'm getting better or worse haha! Wish I didn't have to work tomorrow!

Yes, I'll have to try again with them. I'm also guilty of just going, "eh, it's fine!" and not use them.

Everyone at work is sick!!!!!! I came back and everyone's coughing and wearing face masks. It really is the season of illness.