11/26 Pax AMPS 460 - highest yet

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pax's Mom, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

Last Post: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...om-431-after-shot-at-vet.221997/#post-2482787

Not sure how much more of this I can take. I haven't had a full strait nights sleep in what feels like forever. My boss is becoming less and less lenient of me taking long lunch breaks (I live 35 min away from work) to test and/or work half days from home. Today I will have to leave him for about 10 hours because I can't get home to test. I am so stressed out and getting to a complete breaking point. How do you solo fur mom/dads do it?

2. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

+1 437 - now off to work :(

3. Si am cat mom

Si am cat mom Well-Known Member

... some days - all you can do; is the best you can do. I got so upset one day I was crying in the kitchen and typing up a resignation letter because I had no idea how I was going to keep my guy safe and work. I'm not sure about your situation, but I give myself and my little guy a day off where I am not constantly chasing him around for a BG or trying to get urine for ketones.
    I leave a feeder for midday/midnight snacks, but there are definitely days where I can only test twice. I just try to schedule a curve in when I have a few days off so I can look at trends.
    Remember, your little Pax can tell if you are stressed so...cut yourself some slack.

4. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

There are days I just feel alone and helpless. It does help knowing that others feel the same way at times.

Stressedcatmom and Si am cat mom like this.