11/27 Ti-Mousse AMPS=225

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA), Nov 27, 2019.

1. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo 11/26
    Lemon tree this morning...! Hope he'll come down to blues today! I think he's still complaining about that "25" he had 2 days ago! At least, he had his few minutes of playing and jumping before breakfast! :)

Might go see SIL today; she was finally transferred from hospital to a rehab center!

Have a great and safe day with kitties!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ti-Mousse slides down for you today. I hope the rehab center can help your SIL. Sending prayers.

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Leo says there's an empty lounge chair next to him on the beach, Ti, go grab it! :cool:
    That's great that your SIL is in a rehab center finally. I hope she continues to heal and can go home soon. Sending her good healing vibes. :bighug:
    Enjoy your day Lyane, the weather does't look as bad as predicted. :):):)

4. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Yellow is not your color Ti-Mousse. I hope you get back down to that beach where the fun is!
    Have a wonderful day!

5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that your SIL is in a rehab center.....hopefully she is doing better:)

I hope Ti-Mousse decides to visit his friends at the beach today and settles into his new dose.

Again, thank you for being with me yesterday.....Lyane....have the best day yet!!

6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I think you’re right about that 25!! Ti! Can’t you find a happy medium between lemons and sharks!? :p

what a relief your SIL is finally at the rehab centre, I hope she has great success :bighug:

have a great day Lyane :)

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Slide on down there Ti, sending prayers to SIL
    Have a great day Lyane

8. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Just a bit more and your on the beach.

Prayers for SIL and rehab.

11. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

He's still in yellow tonight, looks like this 3rd reducie is no good! Thinking of an increase for tomorrow!
    For my SIL, a little over an hour drive to get there and she slept all the time .. Will talk next visit ! :p I'm happy for her, it's a very nice and hopefully with all the treatments she'll get, her left side might come alive .... Have a beautiful evening; hope Leo is doing OK! :)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    Sonia & Leo likes this.
  12. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

He didn't listen to you.... !!:( This 3rd reducie back to back is not working too well!
    What another nice green surfing for little Moey!! :D Have a great evening!

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  13. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

SIL still has her left side paralysed; I think she will be at the rehad center for quite a while...
    I was thinking of increasing Ti-Mousse but seeing those flat yellows, I might wait another day... "flat yellows, something's brewing..", I'll see!
    So nice to see that our little Yoyo is having a nice green surfing and didn't bounce that much after his lime yesterday!

Sonia & Leo and Debra and Yoyo like this.
  14. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

I guess he's like me... :p Nice green at +11 for Mowgly... he probably had a good green surfing today !!

AmandaE likes this.
  15. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Thanks! He's in flat yellows, I'll see if any surprises tomorrow underwise I'll go back up! I would have been surprised that 3 reducies back to back would all work!!
    I just saw those nice greens for Ollie... wow :D she's really doing good lately! Have a great evening Paula!

16. Olive & Paula

Hope I didn't mess up and bring her down to much today.

17. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Maybe she was not feeling good because she's not used to Limes which she had yesterday and the day before! and she might not feel too good also if her glands are full ! How about Glandex ? You can always bring her dose back up if you think you lowered too quickly; maybe 5u instead of 5.25 if you feel more comfortable! Tonight will tell you ! :bighug:

18. Olive & Paula

Been using glandex. Also think she's not use to limes for this long a stretch.