11/28 MAX AMPS 132+2/64+3.75/103+ 5.25/72+6.5/64PMPS 82+3.5/63+5.75/54

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tiffmaxee, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-27-max-amps-120-2-150-6-137-pmps-175-3-175.148278/

Max tried to vomitbearly this morning. Not sure why. He's eating okay. I heard it but didn't see anything until just now when I looked under the bed. Appy is okay so not sure what's up. He just announced loudly that he used his box. Appy fine. It can't be a hairball as he doesn't groom enough. It might have been some fd crumbs. I heard him drinking before it happened.

I'm promised the car issue will be resolved next week. In the meantime I'll try to drive it as much as possible. Mix up with the secretary as she didn't let me know the mechanic wouldn't take it home Wednesday. I could have driven it had I known.

2. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

Hope Max feels better soon!

And those car issues......ugh! Hope it gets resolved soon!

3. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

No more pukus Mr. Max. I always suspect Polly when I find an upchuck, but earlier this week Rowsie hurked mysteriously. Very odd for her. Guess Max is just being odd, too. Ah, but for Max odd is normal. So confusing.

No comment on the car.

Marilyn and Polly

tiffmaxee likes this.
  4. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Maybe he's got a hairball in the works?? I know sometimes it takes my civvies a couple tries to "produce". Whatever it was, I hope it's a thing of the past...

Your car situation is crazy....does everyone in CA go through that nonsense???

5. tiffmaxee

Most cars don't have this problem but many German ones do. It's a2003 with it 42500 miles and in good shPe so they say

I don't think he had. Hairball. No clue the reason for the puking. Acid? No clue.

6. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Vyktor often has a huge drink straight after a poop and then vomits. If I catch him doing the big water drink after the poop I slow down his drinking which prevents the vomit. I have no clue why as he's not constipated. I've asked the vet and they have no clue why either o_O

You could write a book - it could probably extend to a triology - about this car saga!

7. tiffmaxee

Interesting. Max drank a lot, puked, ate, and then pooped. I think he skipped yesterday but can't remember for sure.

Next chapter of As the Car gets Ready airs Monday. I guess I take a freeway ride again early tomorrow morning.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    Vyktors Mum likes this.
  8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Max is feeling better. Crazy you're still dealing with the car thing.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  9. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

maybe you need to get some of that high octane booster and just drive 100 up some old back road......o_O

looks like typical Max numbers.....

tiffmaxee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.