11/28 Tina AMBG 54 PMBG 55 OTJ Trial Day 6

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina Marie (GA) and Jan, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans, and happy day to everyone else!!

All the work is done, the food has been enjoyed and I feel stuffed. I was tired of looking at food before even eating. I've also trained myself to hate carbs and sweets especially, so all the sweets just make me sick at my stomach! Was great to see my two beautiful nephews, and the others too.
    Have to head out to take care of lonely animals soon. Miss Tina is a happy girl, but spending less time out in the rain! I've missed you all and your kitties. I finally promised my family I won't be pet sitting ever again during the holidays.

All my best to all of you,
    Jan

2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

3. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

:bighug:, ❤️ :cat: :bighug:
    Don’t be a stranger here :confused:. Nelli and I miss you :-|

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a really nice day! Good for you!!
    And Tina!!!...almost half way there kitty!! Happy happy day 6!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hi Kristina! We miss you too! Hope you and Miss Nelli are well! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

mini-graphics-cheerleader-043448.gif mini-graphics-cheerleader-331623.gif mini-graphics-cheerleader-043849.gif mini-graphics-cheerleader-630617.gif mini-graphics-cheerleader-846937.gif mini-graphics-cheerleader-718559.gif
    Happy Day 6 Tina! And Happy Thanksgiving Jan!

7. Krystina & Nelli

Gosh Sonia and @Tina Marie and Jan Nelli is doing ok. I have lots of updates, just can’t post and respond. Don’t want to post and run!!!
    I am trying to get a new Store open before holiday shoppers have come and gone. :nailbiting: :eek:
    WORST CASE scenario.. ahh, December 26th!

Sometimes invisible, I am regularly check in’/ keeping an eye on everyone :).
    Thanks for thinking and missing us :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:.
    Muah,
    N :cat: & K :)

8. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Woohoo Happy day 6!!!! Ittle's waiting, with all the rest of the sweet ones at those inviting falls! Not too much longer now pretty Blue eyes.:woot::smuggrin::joyful::D
    I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Jan. Sounds like you enjoyed your family and had tons of food! Have a wonderful evening.:)

9. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

I'm so glad to see you and Nelli . . . I've been hoping she still enjoys her fresh goat's milk! I had to read her SS comments to catch up on what's been going on. It's so nice you add comments, especially when you haven't been around much;)
    The last few days, I've felt bad about posting and running. When I finally get home, it's hard to sit down and be here because of the chores I've left undone! Or the animals that haven't gotten enough attention.
    Good luck getting that new store open!! Kiss Nelli for me:kiss:

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  10. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Thank you Pamela :D:bighug::cat::cat::) I sure hope you have enjoyed this day so far. Thank you for being you!

11. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

MrWorfMen's Mom likes this.
  12. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

You are so good to us, and a strong cheerleader; Tina can't wait to get over and have a good time with Ittle, and their other friends, including LT and gee, I'm too tired to recall more recent cats. I feel dumb because I was happy for them too! Maybe the Falls kitties are cheering Everybody on:cat::cat::cat: I hadn't thought enough of that:rolleyes: Moey is doing wonderful. We are cheering for him;)

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  13. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

It all worked out smoothly, and now I'm a little sad we couldn't visit longer. But, yes - my DH did a wonderful job with the food while I visited animals :smuggrin:
    I did put together a couple things quick and smooth like:) He didn't do exactly everything. Then we all got together, and everyone got along and acted nice -- what more can you ask :smuggrin::p:D

Tina is my hero - go go go go :D:cat::D Still like magic. Thank you Sonia:bighug:

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  14. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 6!
    :cat::cat::cat::D:D:D

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

15. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Thank you Carla - still like magic, but not to be taken for granted! I hope you have enjoyed the day so far:bighug:Please give Furball some special love from us:)

16. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Happy day 6!!!
    And Happy Thanksgiving! Sounds like you had a nice day.

17. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Thank you Jill,
    :) Scooter is looking fantastic on his drop!! I hope you enjoyed the day -- I truly hope Scooter keeps adapting and keeping great BGs:D He only has one more reduction to go;)

Jill & Scooter likes this.
  18. Krystina & Nelli

Muah!
    :cat: & :)...
    Thanks,
    :bighug:

19. Charlotte and Lucky’s mom

Charlotte and Lucky’s mom Well-Known Member

:):):bighug::bighug: