11/29 Boomer AMPS 128 +3 119 +6 101 PMPS 137 +3 130

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Nov 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 128 shooting 2u

Boomer kept me awake a lot last night. He woke me up around 2:00ish...his calls weren't serious and I was able to ignore them and stay in bed. He eventually laid down beside me but I had trouble getting back to sleep. I had just drifted off when he woke me again; this time it was 4:20. His calls were more serious this time; I got up to find that he hadn't eaten any of his +6. And I couldn't get him to eat it so I added a spoonful of chicken pate and went btb. About 20 minutes later he's yelling again and I got up again deciding to just open up his +9 if it hadn't already opened. It had...the chicken pieces were gone and he didn't want the chicken pate apparently. I scooped it out onto a plate, he still turned his extremely fussy nose up at it. So I gave him some turkey pate and went btb. I believe he ate it.

Allen ate ok last night but there wasn't anything (or very little) eaten out of his first auto feeder dish. I've been giving him a bowl of food plus two auto feeder dishes (one opens at 11:00 the next opens at 2:00). But these darn Petsafe5 feeders tend to rotate past a dish occasionally and DH picked up the dish this morning and didn't notice whether it was sitting open at the 2:00 food or a clean dish(would would indicate it skipped a dish).

This Bean is very tired today (thanks Boomer) and is feeling rather overwhelmed with all the kitty issues.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

It is a lot, and sleep deprivation certainly doesn't help! :bighug:

Hope you can get a nap in somewhere, or if you can't, at least wake up Boomer from one of his! :joyful:

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Boomer woke you up again. I hope he surfs safely today and Allen continues to eat for you. Sending prayers.

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Come on Boomer, let's work with the bean rather than against the bean... :blackeye: Judy, sorry for your frustration. :bighug:

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: I know how stressful it is....I hope today is smoother and restful.

6. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

If he wakes you, poke him. Lack of sleep does work the nerves to on top of it all. Lots of :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Bless your heart , Judy :bighug: Be extra good to yourself today :bighug: Prayers for rest and a peaceful mind/heart:bighug:

8. Judy and Boomer

Sometimes I do if I feel he may have gone lower during the night.

Doodles & Karen likes this.
  9. Judy and Boomer

On the upside, DH and I successfully gave Allen his subq fluids for the second time. YAY.

10. Judy and Boomer

+3 119 and +6 101

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

5 cycles with no green. Just sayin' Boomer.;)

Congrats on being subq pros with Allen.

12. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Every victory counts...I consider this a pretty big one !!

13. Judy and Boomer

I am celebrating the victories Amy, even when they're small ones! :woot::woot: But yes I'm very happy that we are now able to do this for Allen; I know it will help to make him feel better.

14. Judy and Boomer

Yeah, I have of course been noticing this trend and even when he did hit green it was just barely. I might have to give him a titch more.

15. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 137 shooting 2u

16. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.