11/29 Yoyo AMPS 107,+1 119,+2.5 89,+3.5 89,+4.5 76,PMPS 103,+1 96,+2 65, +3 84,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 11/28 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-140-2-5-69-3-5-85-pmps-128-2-77-4-85.222226/

Day 4 @ 2.37 Units Lantus

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Day and had a vey nice time with family

Yoyo hopefully likes this dose this time. He seems to be seeing green and that makes me happy!!

Enjoy shopping today, be safe and I hope you all get everything that you need.

Kitties....please surf safely and have a wonderful day!!:bighug:

2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

omg Debra, that cake looks AMAZING! What a beautiful job! Did everyone love it!?

not a bad start for Yoyo, I hope he spends some time in the lagoon today :D

enjoy your thanksgiving weekend :)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Yoyo looks happy on that dose... another nice green surfing day for him!
    Hope you have a great day Debra! You probably don't have any cake leftover ???

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yoyo starting off fiiiine today. Shopping today, me no no no. Use to do that before it was called Black Friday. Back in the day when stores were closed Sundays. Malls were just emerging. It was crazy then, but now it's murderous.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Oh I know what you mean....people will actually push you out of their way to get to where they are headed to :mad:
    Wish I could go shopping but between taking care of Yo and watching his numbers, I also take care of my mom - so my days are pretty full. But hopefully I'll get some time to get out and see what the world is doing:)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looking awesome