11/30 Boomer AMPS 115 +3 81 +6 59 +9 101 PMPS 112 +3 103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 115 shooting 2u
    I was planning on fattening the dose this morning but his AMPS is a bit better this morning so we'll see what he does today.

Boomer let me sleep through the 2:00 meal but woke me around 4:15. He had only eaten a bit of his 2:00. His 5:00 dish hadn't opened yet (I knew it would shortly) so I removed the 2:00 leftovers and popped the 5:00 open for him and left him devouring his chicken pieces (and hoping he continued with the pate on his own). I went btb and a few minutes later he did too and I was able to go back to sleep. This morning when DH got up around 7:00 to start coffee the 5:00 dish was empty.

Allen ate well overnight. Yesterday I finally remembered to pick up some gelcaps from the vet so yesterday afternoon Allen received his cisapride, cerenia, and mirtazapine all in one pilling. YAY. And he had received fluids earlier. lol I think the Beans are finally getting it together!

This Bean has tons of stuff to do today and for once editing didn't make the list. I have a customer who has a 1 year old and a 4 year old....she booked a cake smash for the 1 year old which is in 10 days time. When the 4 year old found out about it, she decided she wanted a cake smash too. So even though her 5th birthday isn't until February, we're doing a cake smash with her this weekend. And it's unicorn themed! The reason why we're doing it so early?.......my customers are moving to New Zealand on Dec 24th. A place I would love to visit but likely won't ever get there.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Boomer. I hope you get a blue/green surf today. I'm glad Allen ate well.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy Thursday, Judy :bighug: Your to do list makes me tired ;) Glad all is well in Boomer-Allen Land :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Judy and Boomer

5. Judy and Boomer

+6 59

Beth 73 likes this.
  6. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Great report on your boys! Looks like Boomer is being predictably unpredictable with his BG... ;)

7. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Boomer! Look at you go :D:D

8. Judy and Boomer

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Great report on your boys. Neat that Boomer ate everything in his nighttime dish. And that you got a bit more sleep!!

The holidays are always busy. I'm sure those cake smash pics will be tucked into holiday cards.

Stacy & Asia and Judy and Boomer like this.
  10. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 112 shooting 2u

11. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Boomer's SS looking so much better than the last time he was at 2u back in August. Those colors look real nice :cool::D

12. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.