11-30 Moey AMPS=92 +2=76 +3=76 +5=85 +7.5=98 +10=122 PMPS=112 +2=93

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Briere Fur Mom, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

11-29 (Yesterday) Good morning. I hope everyone has a beautiful day! Be good kitties....think green:D

Moey's doing good on this dose, for now. He tried to earn a reduction(I think) yesterday. He was heading down that road at +1, even with a pinch of HC. So, Moey got to eat a whole 1/2 Tsp of HC at +2.5. He licked the bowl clean. Thank goodness it was just enough to bump him back in the other direction and not too much to make him leave the lagoon prematurely. It makes me wonder though...would he have truly dropped below 50 w/o food intervention!?! Sometimes it seems he could surf w/o assistance, as he use to, when we were shooting lower greens. But, I'm scared to let him try on his own. I don't want him earning a reduction prematurely because of my complacency. What a quandary. The wise ole furry pants likes to keep me guessing:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  2. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking great! Go Moey! Have a great day!

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

It does look like he would of earned a reduction without the high carbs. Even when Ravan went down to 40's I just gave his regular low carb food & his BG still came up enough ( he mainly eats a Raw diet all his life)
    [​IMG]

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Moey's looking great! You're doing such a great job Briere!

Hope you have a wonderful afternoon with your furbabies

5. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Wow! Moey is doing so well!!!!!

I think with Moey so early in the cycle, I would've done the same. And it worked well regardless. Maybe other members will have wiser, better suggestions to give :bighug:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Moey is looking good. :D

7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Mr Flat today!!!:D:D:D

Keep on patrolling that lagoon!