11/4 China AMPS 71,+3 67,+7 85,+9 76, PMPS 101,+3 83,+6 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Nov 4, 2018.

1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Overall, Miss China's had a great day!.....I think that PMPS is due to her having to wait 60 WHOLE MINUTES past her usual evening dinnertime and she was desperately trying to convince me that she wasn't going to live that long. o_O

Silly cats!!

I really wish they'd just get rid of the stupid time changes.....they're not needed anymore and it just makes kitty tummy alarms all confused!!:confused::confused::confused:

About the time they actually get used to the new times, it's time to go back again! Of course they don't mind getting fed an hour early in the spring!!

Hope you've all had a good Sunday and your kitties aren't causing too many problems with the time change!

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

I think the time change to Standard Time is good, especially in winter. At least it isn't as dark in the early morning.

China, I hope you got your dinner on time! The LagoonMeisterin has to have her strength to preside over the lagoon tonight.

3. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

China's numbers are beautiful!
    I don't like day light savings either. It was dark when I feed horses in the mornings already, and now if I don't get off work right at 5:00, it will be dark when I feed in the evenings too. I like to get a look at them in good light at least once a day.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for China today. I wish they would do away with the time change too.

5. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

I don't know who was more confused, me or the kitties!

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah I know that's very important with horses....they can get into trouble so quickly so it's important to lay eyes on them daily.

You'll have to invite me to visit sometime. I absolutely adore horses and riding and really miss it. We don't even have any "public" riding places around here (which I never liked much anyway because the horses were so habituated and do nothing but plod along the same old trails....at least until they're headed back to the barn and then they go quick!)

7. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

You and China come visit anytime!