11/5 China AMPS 91,+5 113, PMPS 117,+6 86 (Vote tomorrow!!)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Nov 5, 2018.

1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Not sure what happened to my green girl today, but I have a feeling it's her mama's fault...I don't even remember giving her insulin this morning, so who knows how much was in the syringe? :rolleyes::oops:o_O

That's what happens when you don't go to bed until 4 (really 5am) and have to get up at 6!

Have to really try to get to bed early tonight...have to drive DM to the cardiologist tomorrow and then try to find time to vote!! Sure wish Missouri would get with the program and allow early voting!!

Don't forget to vote everybody!!

2. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

You get an A for effort, shot or not! Thats what happens when you are tired. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Safe travels and a good report for DM tomorrow.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We won't!!! :p

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

If you squint that's green. I hope your DM's appointment goes well tomorrow.

5. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Ana & Frosty (GA) Well-Known Member

Will be at the polls at 6 am :arghh:

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I've been an election judge in the past....if a lot of people get out to vote, it's not too bad since it's busy, but if hardly anybody shows up, time drags on forever!

I'm sure hoping that LOTS of people get out tomorrow (if they haven't already voted)

7. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

DH and I will go vote as soon as we get off work and I get the fur kids taken care of.

Come on China! Let’s see some more of those pretty greens!

8. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Ana & Frosty (GA) Well-Known Member

I’m here and I am NOT happy :arghh: ZZZzzzz...

9. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

I"m shocked MO doesn't have any voting - I'm actually shocked every state doesn't have it. But then again, I'm shocked people don't demand that everything be done to make voting easier (with paper trail ballots)
    Go to bed early tonight, :coffee::coffee::coffee: Chris, and hopefully you will wake up to good news tomorrow :D:D