11/6 Luci AMPS 256

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Nice lagoon time!

Meter testing continues. Luci has been so cooperative and patient - while I poke her ear and test with up to four meters at a time. The results are very interesting.

Looks like the Relion Prime might be giving me a better - more reasonable number than the Relion Confirm (too low). Although the Prime requires a larger drop of blood. I'll be reporting the Prime number as our AMPS until I find a meter that I feel is more reliable.

One more meter on the way to test. We'll see how it goes.

Sad news here: A K-9 Officer named Axe was shot yesterday in the apprehension of a criminal. The police officer dog was in pursuit of the suspect - the suspect fired and killed him - officers returned fire and killed the criminal. It's a sad day here in these parts as we all feel sympathetic toward these fine service animals - and their police officer handlers who sacrifice so much every day to keep us all safe. Sending prayers to the officers and families involved in that tragedy. Thinking 'Blue' thoughts today. :(

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down today. So sad about the K-9 Officer. Sending prayers.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looks like a Luci, Furball and Bella are all hanging out together

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Yep...maybe they're tired out from their recent lagoon time...Luci looks exhausted (ha!)

Bellasmom likes this.
  5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

When do you plan to head back south? I thought you would have been gone by now!

6. Sue and Luci

Next week :)

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Luck you can do better.

R.I.P. K9 Officer Axe. You gave the ultimate price while protecting Officer Price and all the people that were in the banquet hall. High Five Paws for your loyalty to the Department and the people you served.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

RIP K9 Officer Axe.
    Time to exit this bounce, Luci.
    Come back down. :D:D:D