11/6Ravan/amps184/+5 184/+9 214/pmps180/+4 84/+6 85/+9 105/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Nov 6, 2018.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Ravan. I hope you see more green today.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

@Bobbie And Bubba

I'm trying to reach Alan from the supply closet to get a Levemir pen. I PM'd him several days ago & no response. I heard you had a problem reaching him?

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

He finally answered my first PM and said he was having trouble getting Lantus and if he could get it , it would be a box. When I responded I didn't want a box and would he sell me just a pen and that he would not have any trouble getting rid of the other 4 pens as I refer peeps to him all the time. He never responded back to me. So, I finally ordered from Mark's which was almost double the price when you add 25 bucks for Air Express. I sent him a 3rd PM to just let him know that I wouldn't be needed Lantus as I ordered from Mark's and I still didn't hear back from him.......I hope he is okay.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

How long ago did you talk to him? I pm'd him last week & no answer yet. There's a woman offering to sell Levemir (what I use) but there's no activity on the forum about her. She said she's just trying to sell it because she doesn't need it any longer. I'm a bit afraid to order from her?
    If I don't hear from Alan by tomorrow I'll need to buy it locally. I shouldn't have waited so long.I just need one pen. Ravan is on .75 units so the pen will last nearly 4 months.

I hope everything is OK with Alan also.
    Thanks Bobbie :)

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

That was Oct 3rd when I first reached out to him. Then on Oct 16th and PMd asking if he would just sell me one pen as he had in the past. I heard nothing from him so on the 27 of Oct. I sent him a PM and said I ordered from Mark's. And still nothing heard from him......

I am the same, low dose and don't need a box hanging around. Do you have time to receive it from Mark's. It took 5 days for mine to arrive.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

About how much with shipping for one Levemir pen? I'd be cutting it close. Next time I'll order a lot sooner.