11-7 Moey AMPS=157 +1=171 +3=121 +5=153 +7=183 +9=192 PMPS=241 +2=241

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Briere Fur Mom, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

11-6 (Yesterday) Good morning! I hope everyone has a beautiful day. Prayers to all the sweet ones and their CGs. Thanks for all the well wishes yesterday. Ittle is quite proud of himself.
    Moey says, "This condo is way toooo big for just lil ole me!" o_O He tried to steal Ittle's spotlight yesterday. Moey took a swan dive at +1. Very unusual for him. He got to indulge, a little, with some MC. He didn't mind one bit! I think I'm going to start getting his +11 to see if he's rising or falling prior to AMPS. His overall trend is looking good. He threw a few lemons but, that's Moey for ya! He doesn't give in easily.:rolleyes:
    I just wanted to thank everyone, that takes the time to post their sweet one's condo daily. They give much insight into each kitty's journey. It truly is a learning experience for everyone.:)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Moey. I hope he slides down and surfs today. I always get a +10ish test for Furball when I can so I can know if she's going up or down at PS time.

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I hope Ittle isn't too wiped out from the partying yesterday. Nice opening for your first solo condo, Moey. I guess you didn't overindulge!
    I agree Briere - looking at different spreadsheets really is a help and learning experience for all of us.
    Have a great day:) and give both kitties lovins' from us.

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Go Moey! He was right on schedule giving a green on his 6 cycle at the 1 u dose. He’s liking this dose. And no big bounce today!

Maybe Ittle has been sharing how wonderful the falls are!

5. Briere Fur Mom

I was wondering if I should consider fattening Moey's dose tomorrow? I think a full .25u increase would be a bit too much. He's right on the edge of the lagoon and seems to need just a tad more insulin to get him there. Yesterday's lows (11-6) I attribute to him vomiting bile right before AMPS and his breakfast. If he fasts for too long he will vomit bile.
    Thoughts?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

He was just in lower green yesterday and it looks like he’s bouncing. I’d see where he lands when the bounce clears before deciding on a dose increase.

7. Briere Fur Mom

Thank you Marje.

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

You’re very welcome and congrats on Ittle!