11/7 TACO,AMPS 121,+2 169,+6 188,+8 175,+11 129,PMPS 145,+3 263,+5 291,+9 283,+11 284

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cindy&Taco, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Cindy&Taco

Cindy&Taco Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...1-99-pmps-101-1-155-5-98-9-111-11-148.206081/
    Happy with what he is doing right now :)
    AMPS 121,+2 169,+6 188,+8 175,+9 175,+11 129,PMPS 145,+3 263,+5 291,+9 283,+11 284

Day 4 on 2.75 instead of 3, giving this dose a chance to establish, which I'm glad I did,perhaps after having a number of things going on that resulted in the pinks on 11/3, 11/4 & 11/5(partial or fur shot, weak pen, 1 hour delay with DST,maybe not feeling well.and who knows?) Start SLGS 11/4/18 hold dose 5 days,unless increase or decrease.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Joanne&TinySole likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice blues:cool:

Joanne&TinySole and Cindy&Taco like this.
  3. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Kylee and Her Mom Renee' Member

I have have been following you Taco. Good job!!!

4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Nice blues Taco! Now slip us a couple of greens. You know you want to :D

5. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Wow! What a lovely day Taco had! Surf those blues tonight Taco and tomorrow let's aim for a little green! :)

6. Cindy&Taco

Cindy&Taco Member

I AM BEYOND HAPPY ABOUT IT!! He is even acting like he likes it. I love the way he's holding steady. I think one more day on this dose and if he can hold I'll do an increase. I will be changing over to SLGS. I think it's better for Taco and his CGs :) I've been wanting to do it now for a while and it's time ;)

Joanne&TinySole likes this.
  7. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

It's entirely up to you whether you use SLGS or TR. TR is more aggressive while SLGS gives you more of a cushion from potentially low BGs. You can always go back to TR later if and when the time comes if you are up for it. My only thought is I'd hate to see you lose momentum....it's not uncommon to go up and down the dosing scale every so often on the way to good regulation or remission. :)

Cindy&Taco likes this.
  8. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

It looks like something has "clicked" in Taco like it did in Tiny! Look at those blues, Taco! Keep up the good work!

Tiny and I are doing SLGS and we are doing just fine. I don't think every cat or situation is inherently intended to be on TR. I know it's highly recommended, but we are getting results and others have, so I'm sure you will too, Cindy. It may end up being more manageable for you in ways that you may not have even imagined.

Regardless, you've got some wonderful people in your corner offering you support and encouragement and guidance for the scary moments.
    I say that you and Taco should keep up the good work and maybe Tiny and Taco can talk on the phone and make a deal about which one get's the longest run in the greens! ;)

Cindy&Taco likes this.
  9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Let's take it down some, Taco. This is the 8th cycle with the increase. It would be nice to see some more lower greens than he has been seeing on this dose. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Cindy&Taco likes this.
  10. Cindy&Taco

Cindy&Taco Member

I've just changed over to SLGS :) I'm giving him 1 more day on the 2.75 as I believe there was something going on in the first 2 full days of that dose, we had the 1 hour change, possible weak pen and a possible partial or fur shot. He would have missed those blues had I increased after 3 days and probably taken a dive. I think we will be better off with the SLGS method and I will hold dose 5 days unless he gets an increase or decrease. I need to at least try it ,as I've been thinking about it for some time. Hoping I have your support :bighug: