11/9 Biscuit AMPS 355 (1:30 late) +2 347 +6 288

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by ShannonandBiscuit, Nov 9, 2019.

1. ShannonandBiscuit

ShannonandBiscuit Member

Yesterday

Well after much angst and food control yesterday , I really messed up with Biscuit today. I had a plant sale event to run at 7 am this morning but knew my husband wasn’t leaving till 8:30 so I wasn’t worried about Biscuit because he usually is on a 8/8 schedule. However, I rushed out this morning forgetting that yesterday’s stall put us at 9:00 this morning. Because my DH left before that he didn’t do Biscuits insulin and I was at my sale thinking it was done. At 10:15, 1:15 mins after he should have had insulin, I suddenly remembered the change in schedule and frantically started calling my DH. Needless to say I quickly had to put someone else in charge and run home to give him his shot. I don’t know if that has contributed to his high numbers today but I am now having to carry around a note pad cause I can’t remember my + times :banghead::banghead::banghead:
    Apparently I needed more coffee this morning. :coffee: It’s gonna take 4 days to get back on track to 8 am. Sigh....

2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Don't beat yourself us Shannon, it happens, life gets in the way. You and Biscuit will be back on track in no time! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

ShannonandBiscuit likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Don't be hard on yourself. Life happens. Biscuit will get back on track. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

ShannonandBiscuit likes this.