11/9 Yoyo AMPS 135,+2.5 103,+3.75 100,PMPS 232, +2.5 136,+4 98

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 11/8 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-126-4-151-pmps-279-2-5-127-3-68-4-62.221442/

Day 8 @ 2.50 Units Lantus

Good Morning,

Hope you are all having a nice - quiet Saturday morning.

I'm still trying foods and Yoyo is still not liking them...yukky.
    He wasn't eating great before I started making the food change, and now he doesn't even want to taste it. So I started mixing half of his old food, fancy feast into the new food. He is still not liking it. So onward I go to find something he likes that is low phosphorous and low carb...not an easy chore!

Hoping all Kitties surf safely. Enjoy your time with your Kitty!! :bighug:

2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Debra, I hope you can get Yoyo to eat. That doesn't sound good that he's not eating despite all the different foods you've tried. I discovered (thanks to @CandyH & Catcat ) that Leo will eat anything including his zobaline, and seb when I put a bit of mushed sardine on it.
    Please eat Yoyo! You need to be strong to surf and stay safe from the sharks! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Debra, I'd swear kitties know when their beans are trying "healthy" food on them. Numerous times, I've come home with healthier food I'm so proud of, and the cats just say no. I'm lucky I have one cat who will eat anything, so nothing goes to waste in the long run.

If you keep having trouble with Yo eating low phosphorus food, what about a phosphorus binder? I don't know about using them, but I know some do. I'm sorry I have more questions than answers. I'm wondering if lower phos would be ok, instead of needing extra low phosphorus.

Is Yoyo underweight?

4. Debra and Yoyo

With me feeding him by hand he is a good weight. Vet thinks he is healthy but I tell her I hand feed him and that's why he looks good.
    Binders can be iffy, don't want to go that route at this time but thanks for telling me.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Yoyo will stop being so finicky about eating and you can find some food that works for him soon. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Debra and Yoyo

Thank you....... that would be nice but right now he just isn't interested. It may be from lower RBC. I am giving him chicken liver and red beef to hopefully help. Looking into the B vitamins also. And I am removing a couple of his Felimazole Pills a week as his thyroid level came back at the bottom of normal and I read that methymazole may cause anemia.