12-01-19 Salem PMPS 280 +.5=266 +1=221 +2=162 +3=139

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

He was just a little bouncie from his time in the lagoon. I'm hoping he's already on his way to clearing that bounce and will be off to the beach/lagoon soon!

Have a wonderful day with Salem, Tina! Hope you're going to do something fun :)

Tina and Salem likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Salem comes back down and surfs today.

4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Come on down Salem! join Mowgli at the beach!

Tina, Salem's spreadsheet is looking pretty good! I hope he stops the bounce cycle soon and starts to flatten out!

Hope you've had a great weekend :)

5. Tina and Salem

Ok this is the third day since i made the late insulin mistake . should i see results tonight? Or maybe tomorrow should i not be back in line again soon ? At least by tomorrow if not by then then maybe an increase is in the cards , i guess i will have to wait and see what happens by tonight if not by tomorrow morning ? What do you think ?

6. Tina and Salem

I made a late insulin shot on the twenty eight for those that do not know . What i did was gave 1 unit at 11 am cause hes dka . But i made another mistake an gave 1.75 units at hes pmps at 7 instead of waiting longer . I dnt know what i was thinking ? I guess i wasnt thinking . I knew his numbers would be weird until he got back on track . Hes on the third day since the 28th when i did all this. His been in the yellows all day should he not be showing hes numbers getting back on track again ir will it be showing up soon tonight or in the morning ? I guess i will be waiting to see what happens between tonight and the am before i decide anything now . Just hate these high numbers showing up again . He was doing great til i messed up .

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Things happen. Don't beat yourself up over it. So it sounds like Salem is back to his usual shot time.

It looks to me like Salem bounced off of the quick drop into the 70s. You're seeing a flat yellow cycle today. For some cats, a flat yellow cycle means that you may see an active cycle tonight or tomorrow. Keep an eye on Salem's numbers.

Let's see where things are at PMPS. He's dropped a bit toward the end of the cycle. If the bounce is breaking, I would not increase the dose tonight. If you increase when a bounce is breaking, there can be a fair amount of momentum driving the numbers down.

8. Tina and Salem

Ok great , just what i was thinking. I will wait until after tonight see how he goes tonight . Hoping since like you said all these flat yellows today im thinking too he will break it tonight. Thanks !!! Have a great night !

9. Tina and Salem

Going down , this is a good sign ...