12/01/2019 Mowgli AMPS 119 +2 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Dec 1, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

11/29/2019

Good Morning!!

How are all of our overstuffed Thanksgiving weekenders doing today? I am imagining 'tired'. That's how I feel after thanksgiving, slaving to put out an awesome meal and stuffing myself stupid: exhausting ;)

Mowgli has really been working it lately, I'm starting to think 40's are pretty ok with him... he never has any hypo symptoms in that range and the freestyle light is known to read lower than most other meters. Of course I am still using below 40 as a reduction point but I think the data I am gathering shows that Mowgli might be ok in freestyle light 40s. That said I am continuing with the strategy of 3 dips between 40 and 50 for reductions.

I have had a pretty busy weekend, BILs birthday, xmas shopping, BIL birthday night 2, and today I have a brunch, I was really hoping to get the tree up today but it isn't really looking like that will happen, instead? MIMOSAS

By the way... I can NOT believe it is December!!

Have a great day everyone!

2. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Mowgli sure has been busy with the limes. Glad he has been safe and pray he continues to always be safe.
    Have fun with your busy day:)

AmandaE likes this.
  3. AmandaE

Thanks Debra! he is certainly keeping me on my toes :)

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Mowgli is doing sooo good !! I'm happy for you Amanda! Looks like he's heading for some more greens today, hopefully no limes!
    Enjoy your MIMOSAS !

AmandaE likes this.
  5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I see Mowgli is keeping you on your toes. I see he earned another reduction with that 34. I'm glad he came up for you.

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Doing good there.

AmandaE likes this.
  8. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Mowgli is looking great!

AmandaE likes this.
  9. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

10. AmandaE

Yes! he gave us another super low again today!! Brunch and mimosas were amazing! I will never say no to a mimosa ;):p

Thanks Joy! I hope you had a great Sunday too!!
    What am I going to do with him :p :rolleyes: Yes another reduction earned! I hope these reductions aren't too close together and that we keep him in these lower numbers :)
    Not bad right!? except for those extreme lows hope he flattens out soon, but still, Im so happy to see him in lower numbers
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.