12/01 Buddy AMPS 152 +2 139 +5 117 10.5 125 PMPS 131 +2 124 Dosecrease

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sandra And Buddy (GA), Dec 1, 2019.

1. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Seems my dosecrease threat didn't take hold. At least he was a little green. As hard as I try I just can not get myself up around +8-9 in the middle of the night to test. I can't imagine he is going much lower though.

As far as an actual dosecrease goes I am not sure, I would like to see him a bit lower than he is. So all threats aside, Is it time for an increase? I was thinking in the morning.

2. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

There is a small chance that buddy found some dry kibble last night. Could be his higher numbers this morning.

3. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Came back down from the contraband. The issue has been resolved, talked mom into switching her kitty to wet LC. Now to get the other kitties off the kibble (buddy can not get to their food) they are halfway switched.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Well, if Buddy found contraband, his numbers didn't really show it. He's been doing great. I think you've got room to increase the dose.

As for getting a +8 or +9, I think if you wake up to use the bathroom getting a test may be helpful. However, it looks to me like Buddy's nadir is around mid-cycle or a bit earlier. Unless I had to stay awake because Gabby was flirting with low numbers, I slept.

5. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

He's not looking bad.
    It doesn't look like you have missed anything, as Sienne observed he tends to nadir in the first half of the cycle. Seems like you have room to take the dose up.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck if you increase the dose.

Sandra And Buddy (GA) likes this.
  7. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Not 100% sure on that but found an empty bowl that should have been picked up.

I hope not. I feel bad sometimes that I don't get a test every hour haha!

Ok, I am going to go ahead and take the full .25 (possibly tonight in 1 hour) I will be sure to get in a couple extra tests tonight and force myself up for an extra one.

I feel like I have just been skating along with not much progress the last couple weeks, I am ready to see something new!
    Thanks again for the guidance!

Sienne and Gabby (GA) likes this.
  8. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Thank you! I am ready!

9. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

LOL at the 'not much progress' his numbers are great, but you are right to want more for your guy.

I too always wondered what George's BG was doing if I didn't test every hour.

My Name is Gill and I'm a Testaholic.:rolleyes::joyful:

Sandra And Buddy (GA) likes this.