12/02 Buddy AMPS 162 +2 127 +4 88 +5 97 +8 140 PMPS 135

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sandra And Buddy (GA), Dec 2, 2019.

1. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Started new dose last night, I am still a bit confused about his rising numbers. Though he may have gotten into some kibble but that don't seem to be the case. Lets hope this new dose works some magic!

2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Buddy’s numbers aren’t too bad! I think your increase will likely do the trick to get him surfing the lagoon :D

good luck with the new dose! Have a great day Sandra :D

Sandra And Buddy (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Buddy slides down and surfs today.

4. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase:D

5. Sherry and Blackie

Sherry and Blackie Member

Here's hoping the increase helps!

6. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

What are you doing Buddy sweetheart? Don't make it difficult to figure you out! It might take a little longer to settle into his new dose. Hope you have a nice evening Sandra:) Love the avatar picture!

7. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Hoping it's just some dose wonkyness. I took that when he was very young, I was trying to shoot some Christmas decorations and Buddy stuck his paw up there just as I took it, I laughed so hard for a while about that one.

8. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I'm very glad to know that is Buddy's arm, or leg! Great shot - Could be a Christmas card:cat:

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

That is the cutest thing! The paw on the ornament! Luci just loves to pester the Christmas tree...it must just be so fascinating to them...all that glittery stuff just waiting to be swatted off and knocked around!

I think he just needs a little time with the new dose...I swear Luci takes a full six cycles to get moving sometimes...I'd have a threat issued...and here she'd come...doing what I thought she was going to do on the first day...they just like to take their time going about things :)

Have a great evening Sandra!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Good luck with Buddy's increase Sandra, have a great night! :bighug: What a cute Buddy paw Christmas picture! :joyful: