12/03 Texas Gizmo PMPS=151, +4=138, +11=216

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

12/02

AMPS=282, +2=210, +4=127, +4.5=110

I don't understand the high AMPS - but I guess it could have been a delayed bounce. IDK - just glad he came down.

CBC this morning and ALL fudz overnight. Back to adding all supplements (B's) into his food. I started the EZ Egg yolk a couple of days ago - he is getting just a tiny, tiny amount for now. I am also adding 1 teaspoon AVJ to the MMR that he gets AM/PM PS meal.

So most everything is back to "normal" Next thing to think about is the dose. He is currently at 0.50u and would like to take him up to 0.625U but think I will hold for now as long as he is getting an occasional green. I have year end to deal with at work and will need plenty of rest and absolutely cannot be taking any time off. I have two weeks and then I will be off till after Jan 1st (something like 17 days) - so hopefully will be able to adjust the dose then unless he gets crazy high.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Gizmo holds steady and lets you concentrate on work. Hope that extended time off lets you recharge. :bighug:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

Looks like a nice surf to me. Good job Gizmo...
    Hope you get plenty of rest and that the year end work goes well.:)

4. LizzieInTexas

Not sure about recharged but am extremely glad I had the time off to take care of him.

What omega-3 do you use? I got some but the capsule cannot be pricked with a needle (they are brittle) so I need to find something else.

Forgot that I have added the potassa-chews back in too. 2/day (your signature reminded me).

Alicia & Maggie (GA) likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Gizmo is still eating for you and getting back to normal. I hope he keeps surfing safely for you on this dose.

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Work that dose, Gizmo, and eat yer fuds!

7. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

I wasn't clear, I meant your upcoming time off in 2 weeks.
    I use PetLife Science Pure Icelandic Omega-3 pump bottle https://petlifescience.com/products...-3-6-fatty-acids-gmo-free-16fl-oz-pump-bottle I purchased from Amazon several months ago, but they don't seem to have it in pump form anymore. Amazon now has https://www.amazon.com/Pet-Life-Sci...01NBMQCYE/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 which several reviewers say are easy to puncture with a push pin. Maybe try something larger than a needle on what you have before buying something else?

8. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking better Gizmo. :cool:

9. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

I am happy Gizmo decided to come down today. That is absolutely fabulous that he is eating his fuds! Keep up the good work Gizmo!

10. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

Such great news that Gizmo has found his appetite again. So happy to think of him feeling better. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. MJW

MJW Well-Known Member

Yum's omega 3 capsules aren't brittle but I don't prick them with a pin. I cut the end off and squeeze it out onto her paw, when I experiment with it.

12. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=151

History:
    AMPS=282, +2=210, +4=127, +4.5=110, +6=132, +11=160 Weight 11# 0.5oz

13. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I’m glad he’s doing better. I’m also glad @Beth 73 and @Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) gave you some info on Standard Process. Sina also left you quite a few links in your 11/30 condo in post 5.

If you are looking for a great omega 3 that is easy to give, I highly recommend Nordic Naturals Omega 3 Pet. My vet put my kitties on it some time ago. Gracie loved it so much she just licked it right off the plate. I give it to Tobey using a small syringe and he thinks it’s a syringe.

On the dose, when you are ready, I wouldn’t mess with the 0.625u dose. I’d take him to 0.75u if he were mine. He wasn’t on the 0.625u dose long and it looks to me like his numbers on that dose were likely depot from the higher dose.

He might have just run out of duration this morning......it happens. :confused:

14. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Lizzie, prayers that your return to work goes easily and that sweet Gizmo grows stronger and stronger :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.