12/04 Ti-Mousse AMPS=59/ +4=113/ +7=101/ PMPS=185/ +4=142

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA), Dec 4, 2019.

1. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo 12/03
    Ti-Mousse is starting in green again today; if it's like yesterday he's gonna go up all day to end up in the lemon tree at night! I wonder what to do to avoid this and keep him in green.. normally he should go down after his insulin! Maybe adjust the dose a little! I'll see how his day goes!

Still have my cold :(. I didn't even start my Christmas shopping and I didn't put up the Christmas tree yet ! I will have to get going otherwise it's gonna be too late...:p Hopefully I'll feel better in a few days!

Today we should get some snow but not much, an inch or so and the weather is mild 25 F!

Enjoy your day!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Ti-Mousse. I hope he surfs for you today. I hope you feel better soon.

3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Lyane, around my parts, 25 degrees isn't mild!! So sorry you have a stupid cold. Enjoy some chicken soup:) and soft blankets.
    I am still at a loss as to Ti-Mousse and his numbers. Kind of starring blankly so far at his ss:confused:
    Hmmm.
    I hope you have a great, mild day:)

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh Lyane! So sorry to hear you have a cold...miserable things aren't they :(

Just keep testing Ti frequently so you can see if you can catch that rising number - re-evaluate what's going on around that time (what's he eating, anything out of the ordinary that's going on?) If not, it's just the response he's having to hitting those great numbers - his liver thinks something bad is happening so it's dumping a bit of extra glycogen into his blood stream. That will stop over time...hopefully. We'd all like to see a steady stream of green and nothing else wouldn't we?

Rest up and feel better soon!

5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

This is just my suggestion.....are you able to test later in the night to see when he starts to come down? If so, then you could steer him with food and keep him level to avoid the bouncing. Again, this is only a suggestion:)

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Stay on the beach Ti! I'm sure Leo will meet up with you later at the tiki bar, he seems to love going there after a swim! :p
    I hope you start feeling better soon Lyane. :bighug: Try to forget about all that other stuff for now and concentrate on getting better.

7. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Nice start Ti-Mousse!:D Stay at the lagoon for a while. Work that juice!:cool:
    I hope you feel better:) Get some rest!

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope that's just a food spike and he is back in the lagoon. Ollie is trying hard to get there, but loves how the sand feels between the toes.(and tracking it all over)

9. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Thank you Carla!

10. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

It's a good suggestion and I thought of doing it but I have so much trouble waking up; I don't hear or feel the alarms! :facepalm: My before bed test is +4 which is 11h30 and I leave food. Tonight if his numbers keep going up until I go to bed, I'll try to get a +7 (2h30 am)! I'll be happy if I can hear the alarm this time and drag myself out of bed! :)
    Thanks Debra ! :bighug:

11. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

:bighug: I'm gonna try to watch Ti tonight to see why he wakes up on the beach and has his numbers rising during the day !! :rolleyes:

12. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Thanks Briere! Hope Ti-Mousse listens to you...

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  13. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

14. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

How beautiful! You too Joy, have a wonderful evening with your kitties! :bighug:

15. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I had a lot of problems with my alarm. It would sound and I would turn it off in my sleep and go right back to sleep.. Others on this site told me to put my alarm away from my bed so that I had to get out of bed to turn off the annoying alarm sound. Now for you...can you make your cell phone ring really loud and pick out an annoying sound that perhaps you'll hear?
    Hope you are starting to feel better Lyane and I hope you can figure out the low numbers:)

16. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Haven't started my Christmas shopping yet either :woot:, but I do have my tree...Mav and Jester (the civvie) like to try and get the sparklie ornaments out of the tree :rolleyes:.

Just throwing out ideas, let's say on cycles where your before bed is mostly flat from PMPS, those cycles may be closer to a "typical" Levemir onset, which may mean he'll hit nadir closer to later on the cycle...maybe even your AMPS the next morning. What if on cycles like that, if you could leave a small snack for maybe around +7 or +8, even if you don't get up to see what the number is...I can't remember if you have an autofeeder?

17. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

OK I'll try the alarm away from my bed, probably the only thing that will make me get up !! :)
    Have a great evening with your little Yoyo! :bighug:

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  18. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

I hope you can get Ti figures out. I wondered too if he was going low later in the PM cycle. I also have had to move the phone away from the bed and set an obnoxious ring tone to get up. I hope you can get him figured out. Hope you get over your cold soon too, that’s no fun at all.

19. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

At least, I'm not alone for the Christmas shopping! So nice to see or hear kitties playing in the Christmas tree!:woot:
    I'm glad his +4 is going down! That makes more sense than yesterday's numbers going up non-stop and he's back to playing! :) He just had food but I'll leave a little snack for his nadir before going to bed!
    Thanks Christie and have a great evening with your little ones!

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  20. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I hope you can get over your cold really soon Lyane, its not fun to decorate if you're under the weather. Feel better soon :bighug: