12/08 Texas Gizmo PMPS=211, +2=145, +3.5=90, +4.5=80

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

12/07 +11=137

AMPS=147

Ate all his fudz overnight. Great start today!

It started about midnight and is still snowing but has slowed down a bit. It looks like 2-3" which is amazing for here!

Happy Friday!
    snow.jpg

2. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

I didn't know you got snow in Texas! How gorgeous.... :)

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Gizmo. Yay for eating all his fudz. I'm so jealous of your snow. They keep teasing us and saying we're going to get flurries, but so far nothing. I saw the snow in Texas on the news. The south is getting more snow than we are. Crazy. Be careful if you have to drive in that.

4. LizzieInTexas

Last time was in 2009 and that was Christmas Eve and nothing close to this amount and it didn't stick. Hubby woke me up around 1am and we got up and looked out the windows. I suspect they will delay work as it is getting colder and the overpasses are icing now.

Girlie's mom likes this.
  5. LizzieInTexas

They did the same to us yesterday and I just ignored it. The conditions have to be just right and the stars have to align :smuggrin:

It really is pretty.

Girlie's mom likes this.
  6. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Giz!

Snow!

Part of me will miss snow... but a lot of me won't. LOL. But it's "cold" here today. (Meaning... its in the fifties :rolleyes: )

7. LizzieInTexas

I miss the mountains more than the snow. We didn't get much in the valley (Eugene OR area) growing up but 2 hour drive and you were skiing at Bachelor.

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning :cat:
    You are lucky to get snow!
    I grew up in the SF Bay Area and could drive 3 hours to Tahoe and the beautiful luscious deep snow. I love it when it snows in the winter now where I live in New Jersey.

9. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

I hadn't seen snow for years and years until 2015, when I went to Colorado to see my dad. I'd forgotten how magical snow was, and how quiet the world became while it was snowing...
    I remember once, when I was housesitting for my dad in Glenwood Springs (mountains): I went outside to have a ciggie (no longer smoke, though!). The snow was coming down, and then - right in the front yard - two bucks decided to have at it - playfully - the sound of their horns and heads hitting each other muffled by the snow. I didn't move. It was a truly amazing moment...

I hope it sticks for a while, Lizzie! :)

10. LizzieInTexas

11. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Mr. G! I enjoy snow too, until I have to drive in it. We just got bitter cold and no snow here in Oklahoma; 17 degrees right now.

12. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

SNOW ?!?!?! Measurable SNOW in Houston:eek::woot::eek::woot: I am soooooo jealous , Lizzie :D Please blow a bit up toward the Ozarks in SW Missouri cos we are ready :)

13. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

What a nice surprise, enjoy your snow! Did you take Gizmo out to see it? I wonder what he would think. Mine are curious about snow until they get a paw in it and then they are done. :joyful:

Dyana and LizzieInTexas like this.
  14. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Snow in Texas?! I'm way up here in Ontario, Canada and we don't have any on the ground! :)

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  15. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh no, the tires on your Texas cars are not made for any snow...be careful.

16. LizzieInTexas

It just missed you guys. The moisture blew through before the cold blast. They caught up to each other right over us and through LA, MS, AL.

I was going to but he was so content snuggled up in front of the space heater I just couldn't.

It will be 80* here when you get your snow - wait and see. :p

Only issue was on a few overpasses. It has warmed up and cleared up and the snow is melting. It wasn't cold enough, long enough to ice the roads.

It sure was pretty driving in to work. I love seeing snow on the palm trees. Such an oxymoron. :joyful:

17. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=211 (silly cat) bounce?

History:
    AMPS=147, +2=124

18. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy Weekend , Lizzie, Gizmo and DH :bighug: Prayers for great Gizmo results :bighug::):cat:

19. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

We only got an inch, but the kids ran out and built tiny little ice snowmen.

carfurby (GA) and LizzieInTexas like this.
  20. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Gizmo's doing great after scaring the H#$@ out of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.