12/09 Boomer AMPS 274 +3 200 +6 175 PMPS 256 +3 191, I saw the owls!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 274 shooting 2.75u
    He should come down from the bounce today/tonight. He needs a dosecrease but I don't want to do it during a cycle where he's breaking the bounce.

Last night I gave Boomer a much smaller +3 and he did eat every smidgeon of his +9. He ate the 2 wee chicken pieces out of his +6 and maybe a bite or two of the ff but that's it. Well....it's a step in the right direction anyways.

Yesterday's Great Horned Owl hunt was not successful although as we were scouring the line of evergreens where they quite often sit I was sure at one point I heard one of them call. My friend thought she heard it too. We ran into a couple of women who were looking for a pair of foxes that had been seen in the park; that too would be awesome as I've only ever seen/photographed one fox. I'll go back whenever I can get there.....it's not nearly as close as the other 4 places I frequent but it's still only 15-20 minutes away so quite doable.

Today on the agenda: I have a family session this morning at 11:00; it's been postponed countless times due to rain and was supposed to take place last weekend but 30 minutes before it was to start my customer's husband decided he wanted sun and refused to get ready:rolleyes:. So it's supposed to be sunny today and hopefully this session will finally happen. And it's right across the street from a cemetery where there is another pair of Great Horned Owls and there has been a Screech Owl photographed there as well....so I will go there after the session. Then, I'm hoping DH will feel like going for a drive and we'll see what wildlife we can find. As long as Boomer behaves himself of course.

2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I spent some time last night looking for the web site about American Indian Spirit guide animals.It was really a long time ago ,over 30 yrs, that i discovered it. I found some web sites but they were just not the same. I'm disappointed .If I do ever come across it I will let you know. Sorry!:)

After doing good for a while Ravan's bg was terrible for 2 cycles! I fed him through the night but he still dropped! I was told the big drops are causing his High BG.I don't know what else to do to stop him from dropping :arghh:

Hope your search for the Owls is successful!:)

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Boomer surfs safely for you today so you can get out without worrying. I hope the photo session goes well and you get to see some owls.

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear the food rearranging worked! It sounds like you have a wonderful day planned, and I wish you luck capturing the illusive Great Horned Owls! I hope Boomer stays safe for you!

5. Judy and Boomer

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you see those owls today. Boomer: cooperate!

7. Judy and Boomer

+6 175
    I saw the owls!!!!! I did not find the owls, luckily there was another photographer there and I spotted her photographing the owls.

8. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Glad that you finally found them - I loved your picture on facebook! And you were definitely right about the bounce breaking. That was a nice, slow drop today.

9. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 256 shooting 2.75u
    I guess Boomer gets a dosecrease tomorrow.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  10. Judy and Boomer