12/1/19 Olive AMPS 198; +7=134; PMPS 198; +6=138

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber Yr 2 Day 57

Dosecrease given. Hope this brings her back to surfing mid high greens.
    Last night she was doing her belly up pose and even sprinted through the house. It's been awhile since she has done both.

We have a thin layer of ice out there. 24 degrees F. I wanted to get the feeders filled for the storm. Before husband got sick he was getting ready to put part of the deck back together so he got the boards out. He liked them and of deck which I constantly tripped over. I moved them to under the eaves. A month or so ago, he put them back on end of deck. So now the ends hang out, when the snow comes off the roof and hits the ends it will shoot the boards up and could possibly hit the house.

This storm will be 24+ hr storm and will keep me (at least) in. The alerts are out and PennDot has already issued the notice to stay off the roads so they can keep up. Our road has been pre sanded already a few times this morning. I will have enough bupre for Ollie for the week but it will be close. Tripper is suppose to have her annual exam tomorrow afternoon.

This storm is going to have me running all over the place later in the week. Why does every place have to be in opposite directions.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I hope the dosecrease brings Ollie in some nicer blues and greens!
    We have a thin layer of ice as well. I remembered to fill up the bird feeders late yesterday; I keep watching to make sure they don't freeze so that the seed can't drop. So far so good.

3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope the increase brings Olive in greens again! Can you move the boards in a way that they don't hang out; if it snows and freezes like that, you're gonna be stuck with a problem all winter!
    If the weather is bad, Tripper might have her appointment cancelled tomorrow... and if you have to go out, be careful! Try to enjoy a nice warm day inside!

4. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Hope the dosecrease brings Ollie back to green!
    I don’t envy your weather at all! Sounds miserable!
    Why do DHs drag stuff out and insist it stay in the way, but do nothing with it? Your porch boards sound just like something mine would do.
    Stay warm and safe!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. Stay safe in the storm.

6. Olive & Paula

I couldn't walk out on the deck to fill the closest feeder or move boards because of the ice, I wasn't chancing a fall. So husband got pissed enough of me "harping" (mentioned it 1 time) so he went out and took the boards and threw them in the yard. Really, could have just pushed them off the edge so they were under the eave where they could stay for years if need be. But no, now they will stay in the yard until spring (unless we get a warm day) where anyone (probably me) can trip over them. He just doesn't or can't think anymore.

7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about this.... but at least they're not on the deck so you won't have to worry! Definitely they would have been better off under the eave! :(
    Ti-Mousse was looking for little Olive this afternoon, so he went up the lemon tree to make sure she was not there alone...
    Hope you have a good evening Paula!

8. Olive & Paula

She stayed on the beach today.