12/1 Tina AMBG 60 PMBG 69 OTJ Trial Day 9

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina Marie (GA) and Jan, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Happy Sunday a little bit late! And my goodness, it's December. I'm dreaming of a nice quiet Monday.
    Wishing all of you well, both mentally and physically . . . this can be a rough time of the year for emotional health, in addition to viruses and more. In the midst of it all, we are to make it the most exciting time of year. I'm going to do my best:):p:smuggrin: I usually fail to ever relax until it's all over. We have the house all done and two trees inside. DH goes crazy with lights outside, so I have to supervise.

In January, we lost our senior cat, Jessie (Tuxedo bobtail girl) who was a month shy of 19. My gut hurts thinking about it now, because there wasn't really time to grieve. Right after is when Tina started her decline . . . then FD diagnosis in July, now all the way to December, and Tina is amazing me at how she keeps improving. Rising to her more catty middle aged glory, ready to end the year on a very good note.:bighug::cat::bighug: Thank you FDMB for all your collective knowledge.
    Oh - Tina sees her old friend Jessie at the Full Moon parties!!!

2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Go Tina GO!:D
    Sorry to hear about your Jessie. I'm still having a difficult time about losing my little girl,Peggy Sue.
    [​IMG]

3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I know it has been such a short time, Joy. I actually smile thinking about all you did for her and those last moments she was in your arms - her perfect place. Love is so grand, but sometimes it just hurts:bighug: My attitude will be better after letting go, like your perfect sentiment. And sleeping;)

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 9!
    :):):):cat::cat::cat::D:D:D

:bighug::bighug::bighug: as you remember Jessie.

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

JUMPING FOR JOY.....DAY NINE!

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

YEAH! She's got this!! I just know it!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

8. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Day 9! Wow! Go Tina!

:bighug::bighug::bighug:It’s so hard to loose one of our fur babies.

9. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Muah to ALL your thoughts and words.
    :bighug:,
    N & K

10. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Day 9 already!!!!! I can't believe it!! Tina is just looking so great!! keep it up girl :)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D