12/1 Yoyo AMPS 140,+2.5 85,+3.5 83,PMPS 144,+2 109

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 11/30 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-76-3-81-4-72-pmps-109-1-93-2-73-3-82.222314/

Day 6 @ 2.37 Units

Good Sunday Morning....

Wow, it is December, marking the end of the year.....As I get older, the faster the years go by...getting scary:nailbiting:

Hope everyone is off to a good start!

I got a really good buy yesterday on a 55" TV in Walmart....and the best part is that they had so many in stock. They actually had the item for me to buy, I was impressed. Other stores were sold out with no range checks or future dates of there TV's coming back into stock. Way to go Walmart!!

Mr Yoyo is on strike again with his eating habits....oh well, I just keep hand feeding him and then he starts to lick the food from my hands....it takes some time but what else can I do. The little guy has to eat and I am here to make sure that he does:)

Surf safely all my little Kittie friends and be kind to your Mama's and Papa's :cat::cat::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Yoyo starts eating for you again. I hope he slides down and surfs safely today. Nice that you got a good deal on a TV.

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Nice slide so far for sweet Yoyo today! I hope he starts eating more consistently soon for you, he's lucky to have someone who cares so much about him.

Congrats on the sweet deal on the TV!! nothing better than a bargain!

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

You're so good with Yoyo.. :bighug: and he's always surfing in green!
    Good deal on the TV!
    I also think that the older I get, the faster years go by; don't have time to see anything anymore!
    Have a great Sunday Debra!

5. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

It is hard to believe it’s December already. It was just summer the other day! Congrats on the TV buy!

I hope Yoyo starts eating better. It is stressful and time consuming when they don’t eat well. His numbers are looking great though!
    Have a great Sunday!

6. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Looking good Yoyo! Green is your color:D
    I'd be scared to venture into Walmart so soon after black Friday:blackeye: You're very brave!
    Have an incredible day and enjoy your new TV!

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yoyo is doing well.

I try to stay away from the stores now until after New Years.

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I’m loving the sea of green and blue when I scroll through his SS!

I hope he starts eating better again soon. :bighug:

9. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Thanks, me too!
    Yesteday I forgot his dosage of SEB and then I decided to just not give him any SEB yesterday. I haven't given any yet today either but he is once again grinding his teeth and I honestly don't know what that is all about and either did the vet back in June 2019.
    Please, what is your opinion....stay on SEB or what?