12/10/19 Olive AMPS 240; PMPS 115; +4.5=102; +6=101

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber Yr 2. Day 66

Dosecrease given. Don't know why glucoses are going back up. I guess because they can.

I don't know why, but even husband said the kitchen seem bigger. I know we have more height. But we have more cabinets, they were also pushed out 6" . New drywall on one wall, we lost 1/2 inch. We have more space between end of peninsula and wall, more space around the table, but 2 chairs haven't been bought back up yet. I guess the drop ceiling, carpet and papered wall just made it look smaller than it is.

Dentist for me today. Tomorrow backsplash. The cabinet people will be here Thursday or Friday to replace hinges on one upper cabinet. Then it's done. Except for the door and few spots of floor trim that I'm doing. That could take all winter because it's mighty cold in the garage to work down there.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope the dentist appointment goes well. Nice that your kitchen seems to have more space.

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Good luck with Ollie's dosecrease. :bighug:
    Yay! for a bigger, better kitchen, sounds like you're really liking it!!
    Vines for your dental!
    Have a good day Paula! :bighug:

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Continuing to be kitchen excited for you , Paula ❤️ Makes me want to reno ours but right now money needs to go to replacing flooring in basement family room due to the Great Water Heater Flood of fall 2019...ah well

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

We thought the same thing about our ensuite bath yet the shower is a bit larger and there is a cabinet that is much larger!
    Ollie.....whatcha doing way up there? Come on back to the beach please!
    Good luck at the dentist.

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh so glad to hear your reno is coming along! Still looking forward to the pics!! Hope the dental goes well for you tomorrow.

Yep, I know what you mean about the doscrease - up/down, up/down...remember their in charge...

Have a great evening Paula!

8. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Work the dosecrease Ollie!
    Maybe Ollie is waiting for her kitchen to be finished to make pickles!

9. Sherry and Blackie

Sherry and Blackie Member

Here's hoping Ollie brings it on down .