12/11 China AMPS 126,+4 46,+7 66,+9 71,PMPS 89,+3 61,+6 60

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Dec 11, 2018.

1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

12/9 condo

That's better Miss China!! Mama approves!! (not so much with the AMPS but the rest).

Went ahead and bumped her back up so hopefully she'll return to her pretty green numbers all the time soon!

She got the last bit of the RadCat for dinner tonight....My son never made it to KC to pick up the food I'd bought over the phone so we're officially out. He kept promising me he'd be going to get it so I kept feeding what I had. Now I'll have to hope that she'll eat the Darwins (which is supposed to be delivered tomorrow). I had really wanted to take some time to transition but that idea is out the window now.

Wish us luck!!

Got a lot to do tomorrow and Thursday China....so how about you just do some nice safe surfing for your mama??

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope China keeps surfing in the lagoon for you and the food transition goes well.

Joanne&TinySole likes this.
  3. majandra

majandra Well-Known Member

She's looking good today!

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Paws crossed that the transition goes smoothing and China continues to stick to her lagoon duties.

Kids! :facepalm:

5. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

Great numbers, China! Keep them up! Here's to the food transition- good luck!