12/12 Luci AMPS 243

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-11-luci-amps-221-pmps-142.207780/

Luci decided to go chasing the sharks last night. Earned herself a reducie..

I only wish DH would get that Pet Meter out when she gets into shark territory - but I'm grateful he stays up late with her...I asked him to test her on the PM when he came in and told me she was at 39...but for whatever reason he didn't go with my suggestion...oh well...here we go with the 'dance'...up/down, step step one, two, three.

Happy Wednesday everyone in L&L Land. Sending vines and prayers to all those in need. :bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Our kitties do like to keep us guessing. Congrats on the reducie.

3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats! :D Luci is sure sensitive to HC food. I wonder if MC would have been enough. :bookworm:

4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. Glad she stayed safe. Hope she spends more time in the safe greens for you.:D

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Congrats on reducie.

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Congrats on reducie!! Those crazy kids of ours

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Luci's being a good girl for Christmas! Ravan's going the other way> I increased!

Keep up the good work Lucy! Santa will bring you a present! (Ravan just might get a lump of coal!) :banghead:

8. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

I keep telling my cats that Santa is watching and that they better be on their best behavior... it hasn't had much of an effect yet though.

They must have had a party in the shark territory last night - at least Walter heard that there was a party and joined Bella and Luci.

Sue and Luci and JoyBee&Ravan like this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Walter looks like he's itching for an OTJ trial...??