12/13 Tiger AMPS 75;+2=70 ;+5=113;+8=133

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tiger(GA) and Ruth, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Last condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=129615 :oops:

Sorry for the late condo again! I truly am astounded as to where the time goes these days- and this being our first Christmas with FD, it is a little trickier to shop for Christmas around the Lantus schedule :lol: Thursday night we lost power until 8:00AM Friday morning. I have new admiration for anyone who can test and shoot insulin in the dark or by flashlight!!! ohmygod_smile I suppose it being dark and cold was a good reason to forget to set my alarm. :oops: Thank goodness Tiger did not go low that night, but she did this to me last night, with having to shoot the PMPS 1/2 hr late :roll: 5 P's are present-the past couple days have been nice enough that she and I could go outside and poke around the back yard! Noticibly less pee piles and that canned pumpkin works much better than baby food squash for constipation-thanks Elise! oops, sorry I can't do a post without tmi ohmygod_smile

Sending continuing healing vines to all kitties who need them, and their humans! Happy CaturdayLL!

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ruth,
    I'm glad that the pumpkin is working for Tiger and that she is feeling good.

I agree that freezing rain is the worst! Most power outages here are owing to rain freezing on the power lines. And it's no fun to drive in freezing rain, even though they take good care of the roads here in snow country. (I sympathize with you out there in the PNW; I lived in Seattle in the early 1960s and when the rain froze, it was havoc on the streets! My means of transportation was an old clunk of a bike that I bought for $5.)

Have a good rest-of-the-weekend. Thanks for visiting Rusty,

Ella & Rusty

3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Nice day for Miss Tiger and I'm glad she's feeling well enough to go outside with mama!

Oh yes....Christmas shopping around FD; it can be challenging to say the least. I hope you all are staying dry.

Have a great evening, Ruth!

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Congrats on last night's reduction. Don't you hate it when they do that at night. :shock: I've done PM TFS before at night without power. Something I'm not keen to repeat. Today we just lost internet for 2 hours.

Nice day for Tiger. I hope she doesn't bounce for you. If she does, that's when you go shopping. ;-)

5. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Thanks Ella, I had no idea you lived in Seattle? Sadly, Seattlites are notoriously horrible drivers in snow, rain, sun- you name it, so you will be glad you don't have to negotiate I-5 nowadays! :roll: I hope your weather warms up!

Thanks Marje, DH and I took a short trip to the mall after dinner- it was not a pretty sight! :shock: He wanted to get something for MIL(remember, she is advanced dementia) and he had no clue what he wanted.) It used to be you went to Macy's and clerks asked if they could help you in any way, not so much-we had trouble finding store clerks to help find different sizes- I think there has been too many cut backs in personnel, which is sad.

Thanks Wendy, I thought you had said you tested and shot by candlelight! :lol: And yes, what is the secret to earning the dose decreases during the day only? :roll: You mention the bounce? It's started already, so if she is like this tomorrow morning I think I can go and finish up what I started tonight. Silver lining.

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reduction. I don't see any night time numbers so maybe you went shopping. I have to do all of my shopping still. I hope you were successful. I'm glad he pumpkin is working.

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Tiger!

We lucked out on the power issue, but can relate to testing by flashlight and or candlelight. Not easy!

have a great day today! dang it is cold today in the PNW!

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Tiger yesterday. My first low number was at night during a power outage. It was not fun to try and test by candlelight and flashlight. I started using a headlamp to see Furball's dark ear when I test and it really helps during a power outage.

9. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Somebody hasn't posted a Tiger condo in several days but I just looked and saw she had a nice couple of cycles today. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.