12/14 Boomer AMPS 191 +3 135 +5 142 PMPS 182 +3 113, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 191 shooting 2.5u

Boomer ate the usual amount last night eating a bit of his +6 and most of his +9.

Our Christmas Tree was finally put up yesterday (we're always late to the game) and apparently I have to rearrange some of the presents under it; Boomer doesn't seem to approve of the spot I left for him to lay in and he spent last evening in his costco box instead of under the tree :rolleyes:

Yesterday the sun unexpectedly made an appearance and it was mild out! So I quickly changed my plans for the day and headed to one of our parks near our river. I was happy I did; I spotted two Bald Eagles before even parking the car! There were also Downy Woodpeckers, Red-Bellied Woodpeckers, Sparrows, Cardinals, Blue Jays, Robins, and Starlings. All were out enjoying the sunny day. Bald Eagle image attached.

Today on the agenda.....I have a couple of quick errands to run this morning while DH is at home with Boomer. Then we have a couple more errands this afternoon after Boomer's +6, assuming he is behaving himself at that time of course. Nothing too exciting but one errand finishes up my Christmas shopping YAY!

Attached Files:

2. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

:joyful: :cat: :bighug:
    and Beautiful tree!

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Tree pic??

4. Judy and Boomer

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Ha :joyful: Can just see Boomer “ on strike” in the Costco box:joyful::joyful::joyful: Who says cats can’t talk ?;)

6. Judy and Boomer

It was quite funny watching him last night. He circled the tree. Sat down and looked at it for a moment. Went and laid down in the spot I had left open for him. He was there for a couple of minutes then decided it wasn't right and went to his box. Looked at me in disgust. lol So now I've rearranged all the gifts and left him an opening closer to the back of the tree. We'll see if that makes HRH happy:rolleyes:

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

Dh wants to go out for lunch so +5 142. Letting Boomer eat his +6 fuds now. Won't see green at +6 like I was hoping but it is what it is.

8. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

At least you can go out to lunch without having to worry about him. ...and I hope he approves of his new spot under the tree. I am sure he will let you know if he doesn't. :cat:

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice eagle. Cats can be that picky for just the right spot. Hope he approved of new place.

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues for Boomer today. I hope he likes the new spot under the Christmas tree.
    Beautiful picture. Glad you got to see some birds.

11. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 182 shooting 2.5u

12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

So, Boomer doesn’t bother the tree? I haven’t had one in years and I do miss it. I have two small ones, one with only birds on it.

Nice photo of the eagle!

13. Judy and Boomer

14. Judy and Boomer

No, he never has bothered it.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.