12/14 Luci AMPS 254

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-13-luci-amps-262.207897/#post-2303704

As with all things be careful what you wish for. I was hoping Luci would visit the lagoon - and she did just exactly that. She must have gotten the word that things at work were going rather badly - it was a chaotic day - and she thought she'd pile on and go chase the sharks:eek::eek::eek:...what timing she has!

AND THEN in the afternoon, got herself an extra snack by somehow (????) uncovering the can of HC food I'd left out and helped herself to all the gravy - and what a surprise to see her blowing out at a red!!! Not till later on did I find the uncovered can of food... :mad::mad::mad:

I'm not sure I want to take all the blame for how the day went...but it's looking like a good fit. Most likely due to my distraction...work...:(:( It was a crappy day...I can only hope that today will be better...thank goodness it's Friday!

So to everyone here in L&L land I send best wishes and hopes that you'll have a good day too. Prayers and vines to those in need.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

That little stinker lol boy she has a nose on her! Hope your day is better Sue:bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

It will be :D
    Hopefully you will not get the torrential rain going to hit Bay Area today :woot:!
    Although maybe what you and Luci need for you to get good work done :rolleyes:???

4. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Luci! Behave yourself!!!?
    Hope you have a great Friday Sue!

5. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Hope your day is going a lot better today! ...and that's the worst when they manage to get into something and gobble up some extra carbs. I woke up next to an empty, chewed up bag of pill pockets. Someone actually managed to drag it onto the bed and didn't even attempt to hide the evidence.

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

To funny

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

She came down very quickly though. But I have enough trouble getting the kids off the cans, I wonder how she doing it.

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I can just see Luci getting that can uncovered. :p Nice greens today.