12.14 Nelli (+5.25) 63 (PMPS) 81 (+2.75) 109

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-13-nelli-amps-197-3-113.207923/#post-2303949
    RUT ROE :cat: :facepalm: Nelli is coming down (down) and her mommy has a long waited, much needed full on facial with, by the way, not only a good friend but a booked for weeks, Esthetician :bighug:.
    Was not able to get any test last night after +3- no doubt she went swimming, how deep I’ll never know :(.
    Nelli was hungrier than hungry this morning- unusually so!?! An indicator to me, so went swimmin thru the night :woot:.
    Please Nelli please don’t go too low this morning :facepalm:
    I will be able to get a +2 and or +3. Right after this I need to get the wheels up. Will be gone for +4, +5... back in time for +6. Dang, :banghead:. She usually hits nadir somewhere +4, +5 :nailbiting:
    I hope everyone has a happy. My thoughts and strength to you @Bellasmom. Peace :bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Thank u

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice start of the day, stay safe Nelli

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I am so glad to see that Nelli is feeling better and her numbers came down. I haven't been online for 4 days so this is great news!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Nelli surfs safely while you're out. Enjoy the facial.

6. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Thanks, Carla.
    I fed her about 10 kibbles of Farmina Quinoa Digestion very unclear Re carb count...o_O
    Got home to test a 5.25 :D. Was able to relax a bit during facial ;). God knew how much I needed this :)

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I guess Nelli did ok????? And mum looks good after facial?????